Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 1990 CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 1990 CB7

I just wanted to thank you all for the help over the years. I have gone through this forum with a fine tooth comb at times looking for information. The CB7 tuner forums always had the answers.

This is my daily driver, so the mods are mild.

Engine
    DC Sports header
    K&N Air Filter
    Magnaflow catback exhaust
    P12 ECU

Suspension & Wheels
    Eibach Springs
    KYB Struts
    Enkei J10 wheels

Interior
    Alpine Headunit CDE-164BT
    Alpine Amp MRP-F320
    Boston Pro Speakers 10" Sub (1), 5 1/4" (4), 1"Dome (4)

More pictures soon...
    Last edited by J'sCB7; 02-17-2019, 09:16 PM. Reason: add pics

Thank you for sharing your cb. Welcome to the forum. You cb looks real clean. Anxious to see more pics of it.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

That’s a nice sedan. Where in Cali are you? So Cal. Central or Nor Cal?
      5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Nor Cal

Comment

Looks great. Super clean.

Comment

hi
            i agree, super clean cb7

Comment

Last edited by J'sCB7; 02-17-2019, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Comment

I have to say, that engine bay is looking pristine. It, besides the mods, looks like it came of the factory assembly line.
                  *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                  ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                  ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                  "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                  Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                  The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                  Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

That is a very interesting and awesome sub box. I like that it still leaves room in your trunk. Very nice and clean cb.
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
                        I have to say, that engine bay is looking pristine. It, besides the mods, looks like it came of the factory assembly line.
                        That said, I'm going to guess you grabbed this cherry off an old lady, J'sCB7?

I spy a C4 Corvette in that first shot, though. Need details!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Got it from an "Old" guy about 14 years ago.

Comment

It's a 1990 C4 corvette with all the ZR1 upgrades (FX3, HD brakes...) My good friend about 10 years ago gave it to me. He knew I would restore the car to it's former glory. I'm a little OCD and enjoy working on/ cleaning cars. I've spent more on it than it's worth, but I've had a great time doing it.

I took it to a track day last summer on Sonoma Raceway and had a blast. All the hard work paid off. Not one problem!

Mods I've done

Magnaflow catback exhaust
                            Dewitts radiator
                            ECU chipped (custom tune)
                            Vansteel sway bars
                            K&N airfilter and modified cover

Comment

Grumpys93 the box is Version 3.0. The box has a little over a 1/2 cubic foot of air space for a Boston pro 10" subwoofer (this woofer works great in small enclosures). The box is sealed and sounds great. It also leaves me most of my trunk. I used 4 bolts with spacers to hang the box off the deck lid. You need the spacers to clear the trunk lid springs. I originally had the woofer facing the back seat. That did not work. I got a nasty stillwave (sound cancelation) Trunk open BOOM, trunk closed NO BOOM.
                              Last edited by J'sCB7; 03-26-2019, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X