Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

re-positioning t25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
    and everyone said u COULDNT run the turbo the right way... riiiight.. clearly theres enough room to clear the alternator... makes it easier to run a bigger downpipe... i might consider doing mine this way
    good point. i know we discussed this a long while ago. it also looks like the A/C compressor is there and there would be enough room for the lines. the only thing that looks iffy is both the compressor inlet and outless. a little short on room for a pipe/filter. and the outlet empties into a pretty crappy place...but nothing a screen and a little clocking cant fix mabye ill turn mine around when i do my exhaust haha

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

The reason i say it would be SMART to do is.. well um.. every try fitting a 3" DP with the alternator in the way? yeah.. didnt think so.. if it was on the RIGHT WAY like everybody but us does it.. lol.. then the downpipe would have a good amount of room u could use one of those ebay O2 housings that have tubular piping.. and bolt up a 3" downpipe.. talk about gains eric

THINK OF THE GAINS!! lol

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

fuck it, swap to automatic, that will take care of your problem

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
          fuck it, swap to automatic, that will take care of your problem

WORD lol haha I am soon to have a boosted auto I wish i had a manual

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
          bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

ssaccord. i noticed in your sig you plan on running an FMU and 450cc injectors...you know that doesnt work right

yea i know it only works with the stock injectors it probably will work with adjustable fuel pressure regulator with 20 psi

H23vtec
            Kee Built/Tuned

87x95 11.7 compression, custom h22 intake, minor head port polished, 70mm tb, 3inch cold air/3inch vstack, stock cams,ebay header with 3inch collector,3inch exhaust.

9.0's at 81mph in the 1/8th mile ohh how i miss my baby.

Comment

so to move the compressor outlet around a bit all you need to do is loosen that clamp thing that holds the 2 halfs together? then just spin it?

Comment

Originally posted by ringmaster
                so to move the compressor outlet around a bit all you need to do is loosen that clamp thing that holds the 2 halfs together? then just spin it?

YES!! That is the simplest way of clocking that compressor housing. I ran my first T25 like thatand had the outlet angled slightly up so i could get in a pipe just out of the way of the radiator...course... i chopped off that 90 deg angle to run my front mount...

Comment

Working...
                X