Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

92 accord with a 94 integra front end!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wouldnt waste my time and money with this conversion . . . but thats just my two cent . . . and i love the cb7 front end so i wouldnt bother changing it . . .

My Cm7

My Cb7 (DD)

Comment

I can be done, theres a girl around my area that hasa 92 accord with 94 integra fron end and it looks very nice but heres isnt fully done the front end is still in primer but the lines match pretty nicely....get at me later ill see if i take some pics hen i see her

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
      When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post

N Joy
        Hotttt!!! I like
        HondAccordMan-1991 Honda Accord LX Sedan

Click for MRT thread

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          94-01 integra JDM or USDM front end? Once I saw a 92-95 civic coupe with the 94-01 integra JDM front end and it didnt look that bad IMO!
          usdm front end
          My ride History:
          Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
          Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
          Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
          -----------------------------------
          1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

Originally posted by jin View Post
            jdm all the way
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by jin View Post
              i just want to know if its possible to do the integra front end coversion?

SILENCE....I KILL YOU!

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....the tan conversion was clean but NO. The CB7 is hot...leave it alone. Thats like asking Jessica Alba to get plastic surgery. If that makes sense....

Comment

IMO the 94-01 integra front end is too round for the cb7, but it does make me wonder what a DA front end would look like on there.
                  Originally posted by 92dm
                  I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                  VOUCHES
                  Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post

N Joy
                    awful!!

not one thing flows with that front end.
                    there are so many angles and curves that are blatantly out of place.

needs a lot of work to look right.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb792 View Post
                      lol true. I saw this guy putting gas in my car at the gas station. This integra had a body of a crx. I was laughing caught it was reving his engine all crazy & showing off. I was like okayyyy.
                      so you laughed while a guy with a CRX bodied Integra (how does that even work? the CRX can fit in the tegs pocket) revved his engine AND pumped your gas?

okayyyyy...

i think i would laugh too....

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Originally posted by beanzfynest617 View Post
                        i wouldnt waste my time and money with this conversion . . . but thats just my two cent . . . and i love the cb7 front end so i wouldnt bother changing it . . .
                        i agree

Comment

regerding front end

wouldnt the front end of a DA fit???? its pretty similar

Comment

Integra front ends belong on Integras. However, I think it flows on a civic hatch. On a CB7

If you want an ITR frontend, then buy a Teg. Just my .02

1990 CB7 - Almost Done - Delta 272, SRI, 2.25 catback, Bisi intake manifold gasket, A6 intake double stacked, H22 plenum, AEM cam gear, F23a block, F22a head, Wiseco K20 pistons, DSM 450cc injectors

2004 Z33 - Brembo BBK, Nismo spoiler, Nismo lip, Nismo shift knob, AEM CAI

Comment

looks nice but the front look funny

Comment

the cb7 is beautiful as it is, also jdm type r integras are awesome. leave them as they are. just because a big mack taste good and also ice cream may taste good putting them both in a blender mixing it and eating it wont make it taste good.

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                                disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Working...
                                X