No announcement yet.

can you have too many visors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rear Blizzshade is the only visor I would ever rock.

I hate the sunroof, window and hood visors.

Comment

yo tommi i love those rims

and yea it also accumalates plenty of dirt over time..and im getting a new paint job soon so im considering not even putting on the sunroof visor..it looks more 'simple' with just the door visors

Lou's Build Thread!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
      "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

Thanks for all your guys insight. Im going to install it today . excalibur02 Where did you get the hood visor at? I might actually take my sunroof visor off to see how it all looks too. I definitely need to clean under there again.

Comment

i had the oem window visors along with the rear visor and i really liked it alond with a flushy

CALI LIFE STYLE
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Nice cb7tuner.com decal on your car... funny, I don't recall giving you permission to poorly reproduce the logo for my website, though.

Comment

Originally posted by 408cb7 View Post
              i had the oem window visors along with the rear visor and i really liked it alond with a flushy

Well it was your rear visor that will be going on my car remember. I'm working on my fogs today so it won't be going on the cb tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by PRLiTo9MM View Post
                yo tommi i love those rims

and yea it also accumalates plenty of dirt over time..and im getting a new paint job soon so im considering not even putting on the sunroof visor..it looks more 'simple' with just the door visors
                thanks bruh. i have the hood deflector doors and roof spoiler(not blizzshade). that's the furthest i'm gonna do.
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

i think it would look good with a flushie or without the rear visor.
                    oh yea i have a bmw flushie

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                      thanks bruh. i have the hood deflector doors and roof spoiler(not blizzshade). that's the furthest i'm gonna do.
                      Yeah, the UBER rare rear roof spoiler that does not sag and fits FLUSH!!!!!

One reason why i love the visors, it makes my car stand out.
                      The CBs where i live, their suspension can be altered to make the car lower. They can have rims, they can have HID lighting, but when it comes to mines, I have OEM visors that all other CBs do not have, and would make me stand out from the rest of the CBs that drive around town.

MRT

Comment

they look good. All of them. Noobs be trippin

Comment

While I like the look of the visors, I put most of mine on for functionality(except the one I put on my rear window, thats on just for looks), since my accord is my beater which I drive mostly in the rain and the snow. Window visors work great from keeping the rain out when you have your window cracked open. They also are great for keeping the windshield from fogging up. The sunroof visor is great if you do Alot of highway driving, it helps keep the noise down.

Comment

rear window spoiler > visor IMO

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                              rear window spoiler > visor IMO
                              um werd dawg.

Comment

i like all visors but not all at the same time maybe its cool window visors and rear visor.. the bug deflector cant get because then i cant use my bra, the moon visor well i dont even have a moon roof. lol
                                AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                                JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Working...
                                X