Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Exhaust Attitude, Position, Style, and Type Pic Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhaust Attitude, Position, Style, and Type Pic Thread

I want to start a picture thread of your Accord/Ascot/Inspire/Vigor exhaust styles, type, brand, performance, position, color, etc. So show and tell how your exhaust attitude and style to appearance was done. You may include sound/video clips if you like. I'm mainly lookin to get photo views like engine bay(headers), undercarriage(downpipe/collector/cat-back/resonator), 3D side rear angle views(the final exhaust tip/tail end).or just any picture you have of a cool or crazy styled exhaust setup.

Guidelines:
    *if possible describe exhaust system such as pipe size, brand, shop that did it,etc. Attention to detail.
    *attitude and/or style meaning how you had it designed to exit. eg.: straight out, angle cut tip turned up and kicked towards corner of rear bumper, single in dual out side skirt exits, bosozuko styled long kicked upwards at rear bumper tall as the roof, etc.
    Last edited by KrAx_Cb7-808; 02-14-2013, 09:40 AM.

Accord Inspire with Dual chrome Angle-cut & rolled 3" tips angling upwards. Unknown brand but maybe similar to Greddy DD
    Last edited by KrAx_Cb7-808; 02-14-2013, 08:23 AM. Reason: picture link not showing

Comment

04 accord from hondatuning magazine with split dual fujitsubo exhausts chrome

Comment

'92 Honda Accord with H22-Turbo swap
        3" from DownPipe back, new flex, Magnaflow cat & resonator, Apex-i N1 muffler stainless 4"tip

Comment

Its NOT an accord but its still a Honda, this was a selfmade straightpipe split into duals one kn each side mandrel bend upwards and angle-cut

Comment

Found this sweet CD5 Accord google images rounded rectangular tip chrome

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KrAx_Cb7-808 View Post

Its NOT an accord but its still a Honda, this was a selfmade straightpipe split into duals one kn each side mandrel bend upwards and angle-cut
                  Sorry no offense but that's looks awful

Comment

I like all examples given, very diverse!

Im looking to do something clean/different on my CB9 wagon

Still undecided tho

8 Accords so far:
                    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Tsduo Fire-Ball catback.

Comment

I'm so done with the ricer stage, but here's back when...

N1 with neighbourhood kid's hockey stick silencer vandalism mod

DTM style tips

Another DTM example

Generic fart cannon

Nice oval muffler/tip. This car sounded great. Nice and deep, no rasp.

Ractive Fireball, slight angle

Comment

Accords Exhaust Styling...

Thanx for the post reply's, What I was hoping to achieve and/or collect was a bunch of any region Accords/Inspire/Ascot 1985-2013 with photos of their various styles types of exhaust set ups and if possible some sound clips with details of brand(s) how it was put together such as just muffler tail end or axle back, cat-back, full headers/pipe/hi-flo cat/resonator(s)/muffler(s) and tip(s) hey if you got dyno sheets or head/port work and wanna share POST, NO Shame. (Example: Dual tips, Quad tips[2-dual tips each side], side exit, Greddy DD Style slightly roll to side with an angle kicking up out rear corner, Bosozuko, color anodizing accents or L.E.D. glow, some guys use Motorcycle exhausts, center exit at bumper, maybe a ferrari/Lambo copy style, etc.... ) Back in the 80's many guys used to run the Pacesetter Brand single oval 3"-4" angle-cut and rolled resonated tip that was chrome and color matched inserts tho usually came black/chrome/yellow, i've seen people repaint em match the car or the Ferrari styled dual angle-cut resonated tips, some cars ran Supertrapp chrome with painted discs and anodized bolts and/or emblem etched/engraved end-caps.

So keep it coming people lets see that creativeness, the style, the difference that sets or sounds you apart, given your ride that attitude and/or personality.

**PLEASE-I DON'T WANT NO STUPIDLY RICER OVERSIZED BAZOOKAS OR JETLIKE ENGINE RIDICULOUSNESS
                          Last edited by KrAx_Cb7-808; 04-07-2013, 03:13 AM. Reason: add in

Comment

Exhuast cutout is on the right. So keep it there. Belly would b cool but it won't look rite. I have a brola with a sexy tip and sounds sexy and low. No bee's in a can.
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

POST Pictures - NO STORY TELLIN!

PLEASE POST Picture(s) and/or Sound CLip with Detail info??

REMUS Axle-Back single in dual chrome square tip exhaust

Comment

Working...
                              X