looking for stores in japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for stores in japan

im going to japan and need to know where to find some good junkyards and possibly find where they sell tein suspension thanks

look at the tein website and get a tour of the factory! my uncle did that and said it was awesome!
    COLBALT CB7 2NER # ?

Winnipeg HAVOC Member: kNate

Comment

Are you living or visting? Belive it or not, JDM parts that are sought after in the US are had to find in Japan. Wherever there is money to be made, someones making it.

Comment

here in fukuoka prefecture , lots of junk yards , but no many cb3 f20a chassy .

Comment

wow!! .. you're in Fukuoka ??

oishi-son .. would you be kind enough to keep an eye out for us? I myself would be interested in the
          jdm climate control ..or ... like a 2.0si Leather Steering Wheel ?? or what-ever else you may come across.

wow .. imagine that !! CB7Tuner could be *the* jdm resource for CB7's everywhere !!!
          I mean .. not that it isn't mostly already ... but .. I think a few more *Nippon* members would be a great resource.
          Gee .. then again .. could that be a *good* thing .. or ...ahhhh .. hellll yaaaa .. it's a great thing .. I think ..

A Hui Hou !!
          Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Working...
          X