Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

miss fire issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

miss fire issues

so i have a f22b1 wen i start it up n drive it it drives normaly but wen i step on da gas it starts choking n after dat it starts choking at 3000 rpms n i have to shift gear. i replace the distribuitor cap, rotor, spark plug wires and spark plugs
    any body can help me out?

Do you have it set to the rite firing order, your order is 1-3-4-2

TKCB792

Comment

Originally posted by TKCB790 View Post
      Do you have it set to the rite firing order, your order is 1-3-4-2
      Yes its and da timing is right

Comment

how did the plugs look? youre going to have to start a checklist going.

mechanical operation
        ignition system
        fuel system
        tuning/computer
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i would start by reading the plugs, look up reading plugs online and compare, then go from there. In the end it will either be fuel or spark nothing else so keep it simple and check fuel pressure and timing AGAIN and did you gap your new plugs?

Comment

see if a friend has a dizzy you can borrow to see if it fixes your problems

Comment

Sorta sounds like a defect ECU if no CEL is on.

Originally posted by toycar
              Braking the bank, maybe. Feeling like a boss, likely.

Comment

Originally posted by nusdogg View Post
                Sorta sounds like a defect ECU if no CEL is on.
                Yea I havnt cheked my ecu n I have no idea wat a cel is lmao I already cleaned my injectors I'm still having a head ache

Comment

check engine light
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

is there oil on the plugs and wires i had a skip/missfire. pulled out the plug wire it was soaked with oil. i had to change the valve cover set

Comment

Originally posted by ashb82 View Post
                      is there oil on the plugs and wires i had a skip/missfire. pulled out the plug wire it was soaked with oil. i had to change the valve cover set
                      No thetes no oil on da plugs

Comment

Working...
                      X