F22Chris 16' FiST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22Chris 16' FiST

Forgot to share this. My 2016 Fiesta ST. 14,552 miles on it.

No sunroof or leather Recaros, but it does have the Sync3 (Android Auto/CarPlay) radio, interior color changing lights, auto AC, and it came with 16" Sparco Assettos.

Buying a MAP intake, intercooler, mandrel charge pipes, and Cobb access port for tunes.

For asthetics I'm changing the interior lights to LED's, a wing raiser kit, stubby antenna, and Maxton spoiler extension.

Sweet pick up!
    Are you going to do autocross this year with it?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
      Sweet pick up!
      Are you going to do autocross this year with it?
      Not this year, no. I can't swing all the other parts on top of wheels and track tires

It is something I really want to do though! Hopefully next year if the better 3/4's allows it.

Comment

Got wing risers, Maxton spoiler extension, and 50/50 bpv.

Intercooler in the mail. Next is Green filter, Velossa Tech big mouth, solid rear motor mount, and Cobb access port/tune.

Lots of options on the tunes. Plenty of folks running 93octane/e30 putting down near 300tq.

Comment

Doop. Intercooler and panel filter.

Comment

Did you walk in there swinging the nipes around while saying "Ive come to make you an offer you cant refuse on one of these cars you cant sell"? Just watch out though, my wife got her first ticket less than a month after i got her the Camry(75 in a 40)).
            [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Velossa Tech intake and rear mount ordered. Now just need the access port and e30 tune. Zero traction here I come.

Comment

How is the car coming along bud? That FMIC is a nice upgrade but dont want to know how much it ran you

Comment

i have velossa tech intake on my rs. fits good.
                  COUPE K24

Comment

Car is great! Dizzy tuning had a BOGO so I have a 93 octane and the e30.

The VT bigmouth is a 3rd revision so I don’t have the stupid fitment others had. Very easy modifications to max out the stock turbo. 230hp/320tq on e30. Intercooler cost me $50 and a first gen Xbox one.(too bad Jessie - now you know)

I wish Ground Control made spring options for this car.

‘93CB7Ex, you still with Ford?
                    Last edited by F22Chris; 03-30-2019, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post

The VT bigmouth is a 3rd revision so I don’t have the stupid fitment others had. Very easy modifications to max out the stock turbo. 230hp/320tq on e30. Intercooler cost me $50 and a first gen Xbox one.(too bad Jessie - now you know)
                      That is not bad at all, i was thinking in the 3 zero range.

Comment

I ordered a Vega front splitter and spoiler extension.

Also lowered the car on Swift Spec R springs. They’re designed to NOT change suspension geometry & take advantage of the stock dampers - which are over dampened from the factory.

Rocking about a fingers worth of wheel gap on 205/50/16x8 with no rubbing. I’ll post pictures with the splitter and spoiler on.

Comment

Any mexico trips yet? I am still waiting to run into a 392 ANYTHING willing to run or a 5.0 but since the upgrades only a truck and V6 stang got taken to gaptown but because of their insistence. Good luck to you bud

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post

‘93CB7Ex, you still with Ford?

yup
                            COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by Crankshaft View Post
                              Any mexico trips yet? I am still waiting to run into a 392 ANYTHING willing to run or a 5.0 but since the upgrades only a truck and V6 stang got taken to gaptown but because of their insistence. Good luck to you bud
                              Only a V6 Audi A5 and another Fiesta ST. Took em’ both to Gapplebees.

Comment

Working...
                              X