Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in a calendar this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once I get the pix in an album, I'll send you the link, too. It was completely overcast, so my Arcadia green car looks black. Some sun would have been helpful, but haven't seen that in over a week now, and middle of next week is the first clear day we're supposed to have (allegedly).

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
    SEgirl, actually an overcast day makes for better pictures than a completely clear day. There are some free editors that you can make a few little tweaks if you need to or if you want, I could give it a shot for you and send it in. You would be amazed at what a few slight adjustments post-production can do for a picture. between the hours of 10am and 3pm is the harshest sunlight and can ruin an otherwise perfect photo.

Comment

ah ok, when you send me it, I will see what I can do for you to make some adjustments, and hopefully make it look green again.
      1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
      1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
      1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
      1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

I should have enough to attempt to get the calendar done tomorrow morning.
        Feel free to continue sending pictures if you have them, as nothing is final yet (and a handful of these submissions may not even be usable.)

With luck, we'll have something worth owning!

Comment

I edited one of SEgirl's photos and sent it back to her, still doesn't look green.......still looks black but I still think it's an improvement from what it was.

(SEgirl - size 2300 wide by 1800 high, weird size but that is what it needs to be cropped/resized down to)
          Last edited by Honda_Lady; 01-04-2015, 12:28 AM.
          1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
          1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
          1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
          1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Deev, was my picture large enough? If not, let me know and I can take another!
            '93 LX Wagon (On the back burner)
            '92 EX Wagon (Traded)
            '93 EX Wagon (Current DD)

Comment

Calendar is already done!
              Your picture was in it, but I got a flood of other stuff last minute, some really good ones among them. I ended up pulling your pic due to the weird angle, and the fact that you're in it. I agonized over it... I hated not to have a cool track action shot...
              Something like that would definitely get in next year. Especially if you can have it taken without the weird angle, and without making your face the focal point of it!

I'm going to work on a detailed writeup on what I'm looking for in the pictures. I've been meaning to do it for a while now.

Comment

Working...
              X