lummieCB7 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
    Headrests showed up today. The fabric isn't as good a match as my old ones but I still like them better than stock. Maybe it's time for some Recaro's.

Yeah, I like the DA headrests but the color doesn't quite match. Maybe I should cut up a back seat and get it reupholstered. Hmm...ideas.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

The old ones were from a 92 LS and were way closer. Maybe there was a difference between 90-91 and 92-93 materials. Guess I'll look for some better ones later.

Last edited by lummieCB7; 08-07-2017, 03:05 AM.
      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

First start up.

Got the new distributor in today and swapped that in.

The first start up after installation.

Last edited by lummieCB7; 08-07-2017, 03:05 AM.

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Omg, I'm so glad to have you back in the game. Congrats bro, let me know if you need help with anything. I will do what I can.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
          MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

The old ones were from a 92 LS and were way closer. Maybe there was a difference between 90-91 and 92-93 materials. Guess I'll look for some better ones later.

There is. The same difference can be seen in the Accords in the same years as well. There are also trim level differences.
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Inflated the tires and put my Racing Harts back on.

Last edited by lummieCB7; 08-07-2017, 03:02 AM.

Comment

My twin brother! I didn't know you got it back in your possession.

Welcome home...they always come back.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                  My twin brother! I didn't know you got it back in your possession.

Welcome home...they always come back.

What's up man! Congrats on AOTY! I got the car back a couple weeks ago and am slowly putting it all back together. There's a lot of dings and scrapes that make me sad that I need to take care of.

Comment

Nice! I am so glad you got this back and are starting to work on it.

I remember several years back that I bought an OEM Flushmount from you when you first had your S2.

Can't wait to see where this build goes. Are you going to aim to have it like it used to be or are you trying to do something different?

Comment

What's up man! Congrats on AOTY! I got the car back a couple weeks ago and am slowly putting it all back together. There's a lot of dings and scrapes that make me sad that I need to take care of.
                      Mine as well. It's not flawless by any means...and I hate to say I made a majority of them pushing the car around the garage on wheel dollies. Thanks man. It's nice to resurrect it after 6 years and receive the good news.

If you need any help or info on it just shoot me a text. I'll PM you. Since you have messed up side mirrors, you already know what you need to do... and it's something that folds with a push of a button.

93 'til infinity

Comment

starting over eh? ...I guess I better step up my game as well lol
                        Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
                          You need to two-step it man. Haha.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Mine as well. It's not flawless by any means...and I hate to say I made a majority of them pushing the car around the garage on wheel dollies. Thanks man. It's nice to resurrect it after 6 years and receive the good news.

If you need any help or info on it just shoot me a text. I'll PM you. Since you have messed up side mirrors, you already know what you need to do... and it's something that folds with a push of a button.
                            Do you have some for sale? I found some unpainted USDM miRrors at the yard today but I'm always down for JDM. Any Honda coupe visors for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
                              Going to try and win AOTM again hahaha!

Comment

You need to two-step it man. Haha.
                                lol right?!

Going to try and win AOTM again hahaha!
                                accord of the year bro!
                                Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X