No announcement yet.

Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well dam. Just got back from a week long trip to Toronto. Needed that vacation so bad! Went to...

- Canada's wonderland (fast lane passes = super fun)!
    - Toronto Zoo ( dang, i never seen a hippo shit before!!! )
    - Downtown TO
    - Buskers

Good times. Don't miss the 401

Last edited by Raf99; 09-04-2017, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Hey, I went to Canada's wonderland when I was little. I rode 'The Bat' on Dragon mountain, and abunch of other rides
      I saw Niagra Falls, and went up in that CN tower too

Comment

this build has been inspirational to watch. keep it up man.

what kind of charge piping is that? and what brand manifold?
        Last edited by cp[mike]; 09-02-2015, 12:05 AM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by DCB7 View Post
          Hey, I went to Canada's wonderland when I was little. I rode 'The Bat' on Dragon mountain, and abunch of other rides
          I saw Niagra Falls, and went up in that CN tower too
          I would recommend you go again while you can But get a fast lane pass bracelet!

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
          this build has been inspirational to watch. keep it up man.

what kind of charge piping is that? and what brand manifold?
          Thanks man. The charge piping is some generic piping ordered online for a F series engine. I think i got it from fastturbo.com. The manifold is also a unknown brand bought from a member on here. Great top mount, thick, great welds!

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
            I would recommend you go again while you can But get a fast lane pass bracelet!

I know that must have been fun
            I still remember my experience there...

Ya, I like the build as well

Comment

So, are you planning to open up the h22 tranny to check out the 5th gears? If you do, can you please measure them and share it with us?

Comment

Originally posted by Tishock View Post
                So, are you planning to open up the h22 tranny to check out the 5th gears? If you do, can you please measure them and share it with us?
                I do plan on it, hopefully this weekend. I measured the gear set I got and turns out they are a F23 gear set. Now I just need to open the TWT4 and measure the 5th gears on these.

What measurements were you looking for?

Comment

Finally decided to dig into the transmission. I determined the shafts that were given to me were not from a F22 but were from a F23. Either way, the 5th gear from the F23 was 22.90 or 23mm thick in total. And its looking like the TWT4 is going to be 18mm, I haven't take it completely out to measure it. So its looking like I need to shave the gear down to make it fit. I still need to measure the 5th gear of the mainshaft.

....WIP

Comment

So far from what data I've collected I need to shave down the F23 5th gear 4mm to work in the TW24. Ran out of time, will measure the main shaft tomorrow night.

Comment

T2T4 MS 5th with F23 CS 5th gear. Will be taking 4mm from the F23 CS 5th gear to fit with the T2T4 transmission.

Comment

So called around today and did find a shop that will machine down the CS 5th gear for me. Going to take it there tomorrow

Comment

Is your radiator 2 row or 3? I am having cooling issues and the pusher fan is not working that great.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se View Post
                            Is your radiator 2 row or 3? I am having cooling issues and the pusher fan is not working that great.
                            Mine is a Mishimoto 3 row half rad. What issues are you having and what's your setup?

Comment

I always tell people to go with a three row. Especially for people like me that live in warmer climates. And pulling fans are more efficient than pushing fans. Also consider using a fan shroud with pulling fans. This way your entire core is having air pulled through it rather than just the area the fan alone covers.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                                So called around today and did find a shop that will machine down the CS 5th gear for me. Going to take it there tomorrow
                                I assume they need to look at the gear first before they can quote you anything or did they give you a quote? I was going to suggest sending it to Synchrotech or buying one of their already machined gears. But I just remembered you're in the Great White North.

Comment

Working...
                                X