G. Wiffington : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunta View Post
    that's one hell of a hookup, maybe I should call Steve back and ask for a transmission.
    Haha do it. He loves the CB7Tuner family for sure.
    Keep Pushing..

Comment

I need to clean up the bay..it is so disgusting.

Keep Pushing..

Comment

<- My Dad working on his Twin Turboed Chevy Monza

Keep Pushing..

Comment

40/40 Prop Valve for the ABS Delete.

Keep Pushing..

Comment

Seal Retainer Kit ($1.79 I think?) along with dipstick o-ring

Keep Pushing..

Comment

Well you're definitely ticking all the check boxes. That's an awesome hookup you got. Any plans for bolt ons?

Comment

Manual Tensioner Swap Kit (from IRP $79.00)

I know I read a bunch of threads about people saying they could barely get the TB on with the manual tensioner. It was tight but not to the point where I was sweating to put it on lol. I took my time & it went on very nicely. Did a bunch of hand cranks & it spun very smoothly. Only weird trouble I had was the damn rear balancer. I read soooo many threads about how even if you use the service port you can still be off a tooth. I think I got it right because I used a screwdriver & it went in like it is supposed to which lined up on the gear at the "5 o'clock" position that matched the line on the actual block, as well as the V notch at the top of the gear.
                Last edited by G. Wiffington; 09-13-2017, 02:53 PM.
                Keep Pushing..

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                  Well you're definitely ticking all the check boxes. That's an awesome hookup you got. Any plans for bolt ons?
                  Well probably just use my Yonaka Catback still, get a short ram because the throttle body is way bigger than the F22's. Not much for now because of how much the swap was lol. My pockets need some recovery for the moment haha.
                  Keep Pushing..

Comment

Innovative Mounts (not trying to drill & tap the T2W4 I just couldn't bring myself to do it lol.)

Thanks to tJoodz he figured out that with these mounts you will need to use a shorter stud on the front left bolt spot on the tranny mount (looking at the picture below) because the original trans stud is too long & will hit the body's motor mount location. This obviously does not happen when you tap into the holes for the F22 trans mount but I am not going that route. I may try to use the same bolt that the rear mount uses so that it will sit low enough for clearance. Thread regarding discussion: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=209613

Keep Pushing..

Comment

Good work! I wonder if Steve will hook any of us up haha
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                        Seriously.....I just bought my T2w4 from him a couple months ago, he hooked me up with a free starter and stickers but not a Euro-R upgrade lmao. You will have a lot of fun with that motor and Steve is an awesome guy. It would be cool if he popped in here and said hi.
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Lol well I think he was only trying to hook me up with the LSD trans but the guys in the shop must have misread it or something. Either way I can't complain.
                          Keep Pushing..

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                            Lol you never know. Tell him Chris frm Maryland said HMO rules! He sent that California love for sure.
                            Keep Pushing..

Comment

Off to a great start, you'll love the euro r over the standard h22.
                              NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                              DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Been busy with work but I have managed to clean up the bay & finished retaping/looming the main harness(very oily/dirty). The wiring for the thermo sensor connector & the oil pressure switch were so brittle they fell apart. I have also been working on the brakes situation. Since my modulator for the ABS was leaking somewhere I wanted to just get rid of the whole setup. When I pulled the modulator you could see that the actual body inside the bay was rusting away because of how bad the fluid was leaking. I have taken all of the ABS lines out as well the rest of the equipment.

I have the 40/40 prop valve connected up to the rear lines & have installed the new non-ABS Brake Booster. Today I am going to install the MC so I can bend & fabricate how the hard lines should be.

Slowly but surely it is coming along.

Waiting for a few pieces from Rosko Racing for the Intake Mani. (They sent my order to the wrong house.)
                                Keep Pushing..

Comment

Working...
                                X