Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Georgia Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TypeG
    here, the only thing member means is that you have over 100 posts.

so come on over and bring some people you know or whatever, cause i think we are going to have a lot of fun looking at cars, chillin and eating some greasy varsity food. later.
    Yeah really, what is better than looking at cars and eating greasy food?
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
      Yeah really, what is better than looking at cars and eating greasy food?
      NOTHING!!!

Thats why we're all coming
      -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
      if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
      Originally posted by deevergote
      I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
      Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

a bump before the meet

Originally posted by Devergote
        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

saturday bump !!

Originally posted by Devergote
          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

sittin here chillin with jacob and everyone...stoked for tomorrow for sure...cant wait to see everyone
            Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

same here i'm bringing some goodies so bring some cash people, i do believe tn_accords has dibs on my tires though. see everyone tomorrow!

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
              Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

isn't there a time change this weekend, spring froward. lol. later.
                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I totally missed it...*sad face* I should check here more often. I LIVE RIGHT DOWN THE EFFIN' STREET! That's what makes it so bad. lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X