need help new to all thsi stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help new to all thsi stuff

i have a 1990 accord ex 4door and i need help im new to all this stuff. the color is maroon like brown color is this a good color or should i repaint and do u guys know any sites i can go to that will help me figure out what will look good and so on?

this site is all you really need for knowing what will be good for your accord

as far as the color goes... it's really up to you on whether or not you think it looks good. color is really something opinionated.

since you claim to be so new at car modification... i would suggest that you first decide whether or not you want to modify your accord more in terms of performance or appearance. which appeals to you more?

Comment

id go with a black with a clearcoat.. DONT GO FLAT BLACK! lolz.. thats horrid and only one person in the world who would do that. dont follow that lead.. uh.. or get it painted white... either way..

Comment

lol fizzy

Comment

coming from a person with a black car... I'd say NO. Too hard to maintain it's looks.

Comment

black is a harder than normal color to maintain.. but if your taking good care like myself and others like lithium.. you know the extra work is well worth and will get a wonderful shine, more than possible with any other color.. but if your not going to put alot of time and effort into maintaining it, you will see alot more scratches and swirls in the black paint.. it is all opinion on what you want to pick. but know if you get black, your gonna need to treat it like your baby =) and trust me shes gonna shine.

Comment

cb7 color

color of your car in my opinon is just the way to keep it.. you donot want to go threw the hassle of repainting it another color you have to change the title which color you painted it... also paint engine bay ect.. man i suggest you keep your factory color .. unless you want another color and dont like your oem ,, then ill say your choice ,, but i wont do it ... marroon is a nice color!!
              "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

i would keep the maroon and go with dark bronze rims or dark gunmetal rims. Changing the color leads to all sorts of hidden troubles like interior matching opinions, getting every new body part repainted and having that match to the color. then if its a daily driver...having to look at the rock chips. i wanted mine a different non-OEM color. but some paints can get real expensive.
                Last edited by DRAGGEN; 07-24-2004, 04:56 PM.

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

WTF is wrong with flat black?? heh???? the skunk2 hatchback thats flat black is gorgous!! flat is kick ass!, but i bet keeping it that nice is a bitch. flat black is on my list, but mine is a daily driver, so id have to detail it like every day....hmmm...maybe silver.....maybe black....FLAT BLACK!!!!!!!! kick ass. anyway i dunno what color mine is going, but i want flat black so much, just gives me a spongy thinkin about it

Comment

Working...
                  X