Finally Painted My Visors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nostringz View Post
    color matched is pretty sick, but i can imagine some colors won't look as good.
    yeah I know watchu mean, but you never know until you try it

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
    Yeah that Blizzshade is kind of pricy. There's someone else on here making them out of fiberglass but I can't remember who and how much they were charging. With or without it though i'd still make love to your car lol.
    Thanks for the love man. If you can find out how much and where to get them, let me know. Those would definitely be my next purchase
    "PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Comment

I'm about to be leaving to head into Pensacola but when I get back i'll find it and pm or post the link for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
        I'm about to be leaving to head into Pensacola but when I get back i'll find it and pm or post the link for you.
        Thanks for the link bro . So how's everything going with you?

Comment

Hey friend, I still can't find ur thread on the wheels I wanted 2 post so every 1 can c my idea. Mayb u can post 1 pic of the white lip for me broham.

Keep in touch.
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
            Hey friend, I still can't find ur thread on the wheels I wanted 2 post so every 1 can c my idea. Mayb u can post 1 pic of the white lip for me broham.

Keep in touch.
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145772
            My ride History:
            Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
            Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
            Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
            -----------------------------------
            1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

You thought about doing your own Rear Visor, I would like to see a similar on like the Sedan Blizzshade or the EGR type.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
                You thought about doing your own Rear Visor, I would like to see a similar on like the Sedan Blizzshade or the EGR type.
                Yeah I was planning and did started on making the rear window visors, but it was tough. Maybe once I get a better idea and materials, I will start the project over again.

Comment

not diggin it. but your car other than those , is verry nice.
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                    not diggin it. but your car other than those , is verry nice.
                    Thanks for your opinion bro

Comment

Originally posted by trubluryder View Post
                      Yeah I was planning and did started on making the rear window visors, but it was tough. Maybe once I get a better idea and materials, I will start the project over again.
                      sounds cool, Hey I be home soon to take photos installing the Eye Brow for the headlight. I'll keep you updated

Comment

looks just awesome...nice idea on the rear visors
                        OLD

Comment

sounds cool, Hey I be home soon to take photos installing the Eye Brow for the headlight. I'll keep you updated
                          Keep me posted bro!

Originally posted by manny_turbo View Post
                          looks just awesome...nice idea on the rear visors
                          Thanks Manny

Comment

Counting the days till I head home for my leave =), Im so excited im tired of seeing the dessert and the damn heat.

Comment

Counting the days till I head home for my leave =), Im so excited im tired of seeing the dessert and the damn heat.
                              When are you gonna be back again? Hit me up with a date. I will email you about how to put them on. If anything and you mess up, I can send you extra

Comment

I'll be home for leave for two week starting Nov 20 till Dec 5. Then be back here in the Dessert till April 2010. I def miss going to meets, but guess what ... this deployment will help me repaint my car, redo the whole interior to Leather. Definately putting a K24 swap, I will just need someone to install the K swap since I dont want to screw up the swap and have issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X