No announcement yet.

I'm Finally SLAMMED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks good lower man!!! Congrats... get the F2s F1s either or... My boy has a wagon on F1s and that shit is dumped like slamm4thgen.. Imma try to get some pics of his wagon and you can see what im talking about.

GAMETIME!!!!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

Or ... I have a Homie who can do BAGS on your ride... I strongly suggest it..i would go bags only if i have tsurachi style wheels and fitment.. hahaha anyways ...put that shit on the ground is the way I see things.. hard park and break necks.. pm me if you want his # .. His shit is GANGSTA GANG _ GANSTA homie!!!! hahaha

GAMETIME!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang View Post
        theyre not stock, but gr2's are garbage for a lowered car. and it was a nice little experiment, but hello realignment.
        what are you riding on??? are you gonna be at the weksos show in the bAY?? I would love to see the CL out there.. that ish is wayyyyy to hard...your CB not to shabby too..

GAMETIME!!!!!!

Comment

im lower than u.but nice f..kin ride dude!love that color.

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by Hondalover View Post
            Yeah. This really isn't that low.
            lol :]
            lol, for a kitted car with fiberglass, most people wouldn't go this low especially for a daily...Thanks for your opinion though bro.

Originally posted by 1clean92 View Post
            looks good lower man!!! Congrats... get the F2s F1s either or... My boy has a wagon on F1s and that shit is dumped like slamm4thgen.. Imma try to get some pics of his wagon and you can see what im talking about.
            Thanks man, I'm rolling on Tein's Super Streets now

Originally posted by 1clean92 View Post
            Or ... I have a Homie who can do BAGS on your ride... I strongly suggest it..i would go bags only if i have tsurachi style wheels and fitment.. hahaha anyways ...put that shit on the ground is the way I see things.. hard park and break necks.. pm me if you want his # .. His shit is GANGSTA GANG _ GANSTA homie!!!! hahaha
            I love bags man, but at this moment in time, I'm just gonna stick with the Teins. Got lots of other priorities right now...Maybe sometimes down the road I will go airbags If you can hit me back up with your homies number, and I will save it into my contacts.

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
            im lower than u.but nice f..kin ride dude!love that color.

Damn you are low Thanks for the compliment man.
            "PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Comment

Originally posted by trubluryder View Post
              So I got bored and wanted to see how slammed my front end can get . Now only if I can drive around like this .

Awesome. Looks great.
              600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Eh, I'm lower. That isn't really low in most peoples opinion, but then again, when you are rocking a kit made of fiber glass, that's really low. Lowering a car with a kit made of pretty weak material is taking quite the risk. With all the body work you have into that thing, it's low enough.

Props to you, the car looks good even though I'm not a fan of kits.
                R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Oh and GR-2s arent garbage, they are just OEM replacement shocks. They aren't terrible on lowered cars, they just aren't as durable.
                  R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Working...
                  X