Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post

uncontrollable lol.

Nothing drastic, just some more pictures because I was bored.

I've got some parts on order. but i hardly have time to myself.. so it might be a slow progression..

Doing something about that awkward stance is definitely on my list to do.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

anytime i see this kind of benz or audi

it really reminded me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqJDuZIcQ34

Comment

Originally posted by XcluziveAZN View Post
        anytime i see this kind of benz or audi

it really reminded me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqJDuZIcQ34

I've gotten the "That thing's missing middle eastern flags on the hood" comment quite a lot.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

spotted at Cars & Coffee yesterday:

Comment

been on the hunt for one of these for quite sometime now.. a few questions though.. how much did you get it for? why the front end conversion to 94'?

Comment

Originally posted by casterX View Post

been on the hunt for one of these for quite sometime now.. a few questions though.. how much did you get it for? why the front end conversion to 94'?
              The front end was converted by my friend, the original owner. I picked it up for around 10K. If you've been looking for one, you know what they go for. :/

Comment

That thing sure is nice even though im not too big on old mercs but $10k is steep regardless of the rarity to me....but what do i know
                1993 Accord LX - Sold
                93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
                  The front end was converted by my friend, the original owner. I picked it up for around 10K. If you've been looking for one, you know what they go for. :/

1 owner, conversion (as long as it wasn't in an accident) and clean title, 10k is about right depending on the miles on the clock..

Comment

Originally posted by casterX View Post
                    1 owner, conversion (as long as it wasn't in an accident) and clean title, 10k is about right depending on the miles on the clock..
                    Over 200k!! Anything less you cant find them for under 12-15k!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                      That thing sure is nice even though im not too big on old mercs but $10k is steep regardless of the rarity to me....but what do i know
                      Don't be hatin', Dean! Porsche built this bad boy for Mercedes to ruin the M5 of the era.

Whether it did or not.. eeehhh...

Comment

gas is going to be your bitch, but goddammmnnn, this bitch is clean
                        the interior looks so so fresh
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
                          gas is going to be your bitch, but goddammmnnn, this bitch is clean
                          the interior looks so so fresh
                          If I keep my foot out of it, and I use it to commute, I can make 68 bucks last about a week and a half a day

Comment

That car is hyper fresh.

This things exudes more Germanic exactness than any of the E series before or after.
                            14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Trying to get the hang of this DSLR thing:

I havent done much to it besides put some beefier tires on it and a lot of *expensive* maintenance. She puts a smile on my face and I get tons of compliments how she sits. I MIGHT get some sort of BBS variants on there, but im in no rush.

My buddy saw me on the free way and snapped a good picture of its wide track with the flared wheel arches:

I'm hooked.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                                NO!!!!

4AT only. Bosses don't shift gears.
                                I laughed so hard when I saw this.

Comment

Working...
                                X