No announcement yet.

SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i lost the concerto grill, that bumper belongs to silverfox, that lip formerly timmy's was jay's which he sold, and rims to walter. ahah

cant make the meet, going tobe in Vegas. have fun kids!

places to visit:

Johnny got it down.

1)Aquarium, behind it at least by the lighthouse (have to pay for parking though)--hooters at the pike
    2)belmont beach pier or park along Ocean blvd near cherry beach--free parking
    3)Skyline park(jed knows this place, saw his red cb there once) -- free parking

I'd probably do all that in that order.

Wish I could hang with the "OG's" even though i joined 4 months after David, guess that's the cut off ahahha

hope socal is all well and healthy

i've just been working full time, gym, bar, and hoes.
    Last edited by ikayto; 02-15-2012, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
      Long beach...... Damn, I need to come up with an excuse to take my wife there to LB So I can make it. Lol.
      you can fish at the pier..ahah

Comment

Long beach...... Damn, I need to come up with an excuse to take my wife there to LB So I can make it. Lol.
        You'll think of something.

Comment

skyline isnt a good place to park since theres soo many people out there. parking sucks for a group. plus signal hill cops are assholes.

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
            1. Ghost2.2
            2. Lummie
            3. Jdmbeanner
            4. Davids92accord
            5. J'SRacer1_818

I'm game for it unless they fuck with my hours and shut my game off.. Haven't seen a lot of you peeps in awhile neither.

Spotted you Noel and your sexy ass CB on Chevy Chase & Acacia this morning. Second time spotting you this year.

50/50 i work saturdays..

ei paul! should've flashed
            yea, i've been dd the CB since May last year..

Comment

Whys everyone walking away from me in this picture?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Jesus probably popped his hood and everyone rushed over to see the miracle.

Comment

^ this or Ricardo's cb.

Comment

Wilson, I don't like to fish of the pier. But taking a walk around there sounds pretty kool. Since my wife and haven't been anywhere alone for a while.
                    The beginning of a new era............................
                    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Wilson, I don't like to fish of the pier. But taking a walk around there sounds pretty kool. Since my wife and haven't been anywhere alone for a while.
                      i could understand... you almost have a football team at home.

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                        Whys everyone walking away from me in this picture?

it was one of the nicest cb meets we had. and the very first one where i was actually there before everyone. I got sun burnt as fuck that day.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                          skyline isnt a good place to park since theres soo many people out there. parking sucks for a group. plus signal hill cops are assholes.
                          eh never heard signal hill/longbeach cops being that way, and i live here ahha.

true parking "can" suck, but it's a cool chill spot esp to those that arent familiar with LB.

Comment

yea it looks nice at night around the pike

there's the lighthouse behind the aquarium i mentioned too and a funnel cake spot

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                              it was one of the nicest cb meets we had. and the very first one where i was actually there before everyone. I got sun burnt as fuck that day.
                              I got super sunburned that day too. I was surprised the turnout was that good, especially because I picked the spot and it was in the I.E.

My swap thread
                              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

um rsshed FRYNK

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Working...
                                X