Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

****My 92 Coupe UPDATE****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet ride, nice color, front bumper rocks, that 4 door is sick with the lambo doors. Rims are sick and that drop looks nice. Keep up the good work bro

R.I.P> Ronald Murphy the best dad ever in life. YOu will be missed.

Comment

Very Clean, Love the paint color and kit.
      Amablejay

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
        Dude your car is sick and its even better in person! that engine is really strong too! Bro your car is just clean...
        Thanks alot James! I love your engine dawg...Because of you, I am now inlove with v-tech. When you took me for a test drive, that sh1t made my jaw dropped!
        "PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Comment

Originally posted by blackedout View Post
          you know i was never a fan of bodykits but i do really like that front bumper it looks good and flows well with the car.. Keep it up!
          That means a lot to me bro ( coming from someone who doesnt like body kits) . Your ride is pretty sick too. I will do a sedan trunk swap soon hopefully and will get the red and clears just like urs. Good taste in tint, is that 5% limo all around? Thats what i went with( isnt it funny when other people tries lookin into our cars, but can't see a thang?). Their face exressions is priceless

Comment

Originally posted by slowguy7 View Post
            Love the black widow kit on your 4door man and the coupe looks clean man love the color
            Thanks Bro, you ride is clean as hell too . Btw, it seems like ur paintjob is also blue? Dark Blue? Midnight?

Comment

Originally posted by newyorkcb7ss View Post
              Sweet ride, nice color, front bumper rocks, that 4 door is sick with the lambo doors. Rims are sick and that drop looks nice. Keep up the good work bro
              Thanks for all the compliments

Comment

Originally posted by AmableJay View Post
                Very Clean, Love the paint color and kit.
                Thanks for the compliments bro...Any future plans for your ride? Your wheels are Sick!

Comment

nice body kit man looks like r34

Comment

nice car bro, like the blue ...

Comment

lol, is that francism on your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                        I don't know if you just over looked it but,
                        Your plate is blocked in some pics, but fully exposed in others.

Very nice though.
                        The blue looks good!
                        Wheels looks hott!
                        dude what is the purpose of blocking ur plates? some ppl do and others don't send me a pm b/c this is on the top of my thoughts when i'm lookin at rides on here.
                        HIX

Comment

Nice color, wheels, & drop

I really really like the front wheels

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by r.paz View Post
                            nice body kit man looks like r34

Thanks for the compliment. Its funny that you say that, a lot of people tell me that my car resembles the r34 front end.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                              Nice color, wheels, & drop

I really really like the front wheels
                              Thanks bro. I noticed you also have had a few cb7s yourself. They are all nice and clean

Comment

o think it kinda looks like a maxima. im kinda feeling the front bumper. im a weird way i like the approach u did with this car...
                                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                                X