• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks hot!

glad my advice was taken to heart :]

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
      The easiest way to get to someone's Member's Ride thread, go though the links from their Username. For example

Username > View Public Profile > Statistics > Find all threads started by "Username" > Their MR thread
      Thanks man. I have been wondering how to do that for a while but never asked because most of the time they have a link. Alright time to stop thread jacking and go drool lol. Thanks again.

Trubluryder when you say you used vinyl to make the eyelids how are they attached to the headlights? DIY comming in the near future maybe?

Comment

it looks like a vinyl sticker. so just stuck on the headlights im guessing, since he said he ran into problems with the nipples and what not.

looks good to me tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Sobeman81 View Post
          it looks like a vinyl sticker. so just stuck on the headlights im guessing, since he said he ran into problems with the nipples and what not.

looks good to me tho.
          Yeah I used to work at a sign shop that made stickers and everything out of vinyl and they were always glued or had adhesive on the back. I wasn't sure if he actually stuck them on there or not though after his retro to the lights but I guess it's nothing that couldn't be cleaned off later if he decided to remove them. Kind of a dumb question now that I think about it lol. It does look good though. Alot better than 500 for a chargespeed but damn do I want one. Hell I just want trubluryder's car lol. That bish is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
            Looking at what you have now, I'd leave it white otherwise it's going to disappear into the headlights because they are already so dark. If your eyelids where black you wouldn't even hardly notice them.

Basically, shit looks good
            Thanks man. Yeah, that's the same thing that I was thinking about too . I think the white sets it off, and if not, black will be too dark to notice.

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
            X10 That shit does look good and yes it sets your car off the icing on the cake!
            Thanks James

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
            It actually looks better white than I thought it would. I still like black lol but it looks good. Maybe it's those paint skills of yours in that one pic with it being two different shades of http://www.cb7tuner.com/thumbsup.gifwhite lol. Your car just keeps getting better and better.
            Lol, yeah I'm not good with editing photos Thanks for compliments

Originally posted by H22artman View Post
            very impressed.....
            looks pretty damn nice

this wouldnt work nearly as well with a dark colored car (mine).
            Thanks man. It took lots of trial and error to get it looking right, lol. I was thinking the same, cause I was about to do black. Maybe I will try black some time soon, so we can get a comparison

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
            looks hot!

glad my advice was taken to heart :]
            Thanks again Wilson. Guess I can call this WDM????? ....

Thanks man. I have been wondering how to do that for a while but never asked because most of the time they have a link. Alright time to stop thread jacking and go drool lol. Thanks again.

Trubluryder when you say you used vinyl to make the eyelids how are they attached to the headlights? DIY comming in the near future maybe?
            Hey Brandon, the vinyl is a peal and stick. They are pretty strong, it stuck to the lights better then I expected. I'm thinking of doing a black grille with black eyelids soon, and if I do, I'll definitely do a DIY

Originally posted by Sobeman81 View Post

looks good to me tho.
            Right on the nail Thanks bro.

Yeah I used to work at a sign shop that made stickers and everything out of vinyl and they were always glued or had adhesive on the back. I wasn't sure if he actually stuck them on there or not though after his retro to the lights but I guess it's nothing that couldn't be cleaned off later if he decided to remove them. Kind of a dumb question now that I think about it lol. It does look good though. Alot better than 500 for a chargespeed but damn do I want one. Hell I just want trubluryder's car lol. That bish is sexy.
            The vinyl is a peal and stick. But I was told it wouldn't leave a residue. But After 6 months it will be hard to take off since the adhesive is really strong. Thanks again for the love bro.

Btw, is that your engine you working on in your sig? It looks like a beast
            "PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Comment

a few more pics

Comment

You need to lower the hood down a little bit, other then that its looking sexxxyyy

Comment

I like the white one...seems to go better

but it needs to be one piece from the lights to the grill
                  ____

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
                    You need to lower the hood down a little bit, other then that its looking sexxxyyy
                    I'll try to see if I can lower it more. Thanks man.

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
                    I like the white one...seems to go better

but it needs to be one piece from the lights to the grill
                    I was planning on extending the eyelids to the grill but it would be more work and wouldn't look clean since there will be a gap under the vinyl. As of right now, I like how they are

Comment

How about giving me your wheels and suspension

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
                        it looks like the grille is sagging.

the diy looks good on your car. I don't know if other cars can pull it off though. beacuse of your kit it blends.
                        The beginning of a new era............................
                        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

How about giving me your wheels and suspension
                          Let me know if you're interested in the Axis in the future. I might sell them

Btw, my suspension is cheap ebay coilovers
                          trust me you wouldn't want them.

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post

the diy looks good on your car. I don't know if other cars can pull it off though. beacuse of your kit it blends.
                          Thanks man, but I really think that even on a stock/jdm accord, the eylids will look nice . Yeah, about the grille, Its because the clips on my headlight where the grille supposed to snap in is broken. But I'll try to make it look better soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                            Yeah the grille is sagging(you can always wedge something black in the middle to push it back up and no one would really notice ), but it looks like there is a larger gap above the passenger headlight then the drivers side.

Maybe its just because your car is white so its more noticeable (My cb was white also) either way, you should be able to lower the passenger side a tad
                            Last edited by apuforyou; 06-25-2009, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I will eventually do something to make it look good

Btw, here are some pics of James car with the vinyl eyelids. It came out really nice. James and I was very impressed on how well it came out on his JDM 1pc's.

Comment

I'm using a modified stock grille (90-91) since my Blizzgrille was stolen while my car was in the shop.
                                600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Working...
                                X