No reverse lights or turn signals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No reverse lights or turn signals

the other day I was crusing around. And after a while I noticed my turn signals werent working. Hazards worked though.

Played with it for a while, and if I turned the switch ferom either right to left blinker and pressed the hazard switch just a little, they would work. Kinda hard driving around in a standard and having to hold the hazard swithc at a certain point so they would work.

Finally got a chance to look at it today, noticed my reverse lights werent working either. All fuses in bay and under dash are good. There are 3 relays on the under fuse dash that are at the top of the fueses. Replaced all 3. Im pretty sure the 3 pin one is the turn signal relay.

However since I noticed the reverse lights arent working either im sure its not the relay any how. Also sure its not the switch since the signals work when i push the hazard switch to that point.

Any ideas guys? Any relays i might be missing?

the reverse lights should be separate.

You didn't do an Auto to 5spd swap by chance did you? b/c when I did mine, my backup lights didn't work either, I had to wire them directly from the backup sensor on the tranny to a big grey plug where my Auto shifter used to be at.

as for the turnsignals, try checking your hazard switch, it could be bad not allowing your turn signals to operate correctly. I'd try swapping in a JY one to test to see if they function as they should.

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Working...
    X