Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My '91 Accord.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks minty for free!!! better body then mine!
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Thanks for the info TypeG. I'll check out that site. I looked for your DIY and couldn't find it. Do you know where to get the best carpet from that comes with the best fit?
      Originally posted by Tippey764
      You're such a dumbass, the world ends on saturday...

Comment

nice ride man and for free too, thank god for family bro. welcome to the site.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyO View Post
          Thanks for the info TypeG. I'll check out that site. I looked for your DIY and couldn't find it. Do you know where to get the best carpet from that comes with the best fit?
          you'll see it's not so bad.
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=104222

as for the carpet, i don't know which has the best fit, but there are dozens to choose from.
          here's just some:
          http://www.tasauto.com/Product/Browse.aspx?d=1573&p=1

http://www.jcwhitney.com/carpet-and-...1990j1s23.jcwx

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/NP...n/?prefilter=1

http://www.stockinteriors.com/AutoCa...10&ModelId=231
          later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Nice score. yea that interior needs to go. From the looks of it, looks like no Honda cancer in the usual spot. unless its on the other side. Welcome and can't wait to see what happens to this car in the future.

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

Thanks again TypeG. I'll look into that interior. It doesn't look hard.

Comment

I decided to tackle the trunk this weekend. It was pretty bad. I'll post some before and after pics tonight maybe. I also applied for my personalized tag yesterday. The state of Georgia says it takes freakin' 90 days to get it in. It's awesome though. It says "JOJACB7". (Georgia CB7).

Comment

Update. Finished the trunk

Well, I finally finished the trunk today and while I had it apart, I decided to redo the back dash as well. Here are some pics of how it was when I got it and the finished product. I think it turned out pretty good.

Comment

Car looks good all u need to do is go to the jy and find some good seats and carpet and swap them in your car

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
                      Car looks good all u need to do is go to the jy and find some good seats and carpet and swap them in your car
                      Thanks man. I'm gonna try and do as much new as I can. I already ordered black carpet. I'm doing black summit racing seats in the front and having the back seat recovered in black leather. I haven't figured out what to do about the door panels and all that stuff yet though. I want them black too.

Comment

Nice meeting you last night, sorry i wasnt very talkative the whole meet thing through me off gaurd, maybe my car will look better to the first thurday in sept.

Car looks good man, the interior change over looks nice.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                          Nice meeting you last night, sorry i wasnt very talkative the whole meet thing through me off gaurd, maybe my car will look better to the first thurday in sept.

Car looks good man, the interior change over looks nice.
                          Thanks man. It was cool to meet you too. You have a good lookin' ride also. I look forward to seeing you guys again.

Comment

the work you did in the trunk looks pretty awesome. is that wood with black vinyl?

good to meet you man. maybe next time we can talk some more. later.
                            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

shit. that trunk is clean. come do mine.
                              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Thanks guys. It was pretty simple. I just got a 4x4 piece of press board and traced the old carpet to cut the new floor. I covered it in black vinyl and tucked it. I think it gave it a smoother look. The rest I just cleaned real good and painted with black vinyl and fabric paint.

Comment

Working...
                                X