fliplyricist1 : 1993 Accord 10th A.E.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh man..sorry to hear that.

I guess it was good while it lasted huh? As long as you're still in the honda family it's all good!!!

I like my women like I love my cars, built for comfort and speed........

Comment

No!!!

I loved that ride yo!! Damn the car gods for taking it from us! Least that CL is a pretty decent ride. Damn...that truly fucking sucks...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

man, that is heartbreaking! no chance to keep her and swap another engine in her???

at least consider the option.

again, sorry to hear man! thats just a damn shame.

Sean
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Thanks again for the kind words, guys!

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to keep her. The deciding factor is having a nicer car, and the fact that the front and rear bumper of the accord were grazed and it's got tons of small door dings here and there. And well, me being the perfectionist I am....it's just more money and more money trying to get it to look where I want it to. And now with the engine situation, it's just way more money than it's worth. But best believe I will be back in the cb scene within the next few years and pick up a beater as a project car and pimp her out from the bottom up

The only thing I'm finalizing on right now is whether to part her out and scrap the shell or try and sell her in her entirety as a non-running car that's got a lot of mods and just needs a motor. It's killing me which route to go.

And here are the pics of the new ride: been in the family and babied since new. Plans are some 3 piece meshies (18's or bigger) w/powdercoated gold spokes sitting flush with stretched rubber, and the 5th gen WW kit. Paint and body are absolutely flawless, so I have a good platform to work with:

My members ride thread

Comment

Sorry to hear about the cb but that CL is tight. I dont think id regret moving on to something like that after the cb.

Comment

Shit man, that CL is fresh to death!!!! Look forward to your return to the cb game, whenever it may be

Originally posted by Maple50175
              Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Although im not really a CL fan that much I must that CL is clean as hell both inside and out..
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Ouu, ouu if youre parting her out I want first dibs on both the 1-piece and the taillights..pm me if thats the way youre gonna go buddy..

My Old Baby
                  SOLD TO

Comment

man, the CL is fresh! ^^ LOL @ accordtypeR ^^ money always talks louder than "dibs".

if he did part with those headlights, id imagine they would go for a pretty penny. he would also prolly need another set to sell with the shell. hmmm.

anyways glad to see you have a plan and that u want to come back to the CB scene in upcoming years.

stick around though!

Sean
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

1 of the veteran member with 1 of the top CB on the board.
                      Too bad it has to go but hope ull make a comeback later.
                      all the best & yea stick around

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                        man, the CL is fresh! ^^ LOL @ accordtypeR ^^ money always talks louder than "dibs".

if he did part with those headlights, id imagine they would go for a pretty penny. he would also prolly need another set to sell with the shell. hmmm.

anyways glad to see you have a plan and that u want to come back to the CB scene in upcoming years.

stick around though!

Sean

Well sean buddy I have to get a price to say yes or no..

My Old Baby
                        SOLD TO

Comment

If he did part out the cb I would want the headlights too if he doesn't buy them and I would also like the grille. Sorry to hear about the car though. Your car looks so good too.
                          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

I loved his CB7.

What kinda wheels where the polished ones? enkei what?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

can't believe i never posted on ur mr, I got to say this may be my favorite cb on here hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                                I loved his CB7.

What kinda wheels where the polished ones? enkei what?

Thanks again for all the kind words everyone!

The polished wheels are enkei er01's...probably impossible to find nowadays. Unfortunately I curbed one of them pretty bad being a dipshit going turning into a parking lot. So I don't think I'm going to sell them, unless someone wants to have one of them repaired.

As per the rest of the parts...I put up the for sale thread here:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=83076

all stuff must go ASAP, as the car is going to be picked up this next weekend

Thanks for everything guys, and best believe I'll definitely be back in the cb scene!

My members ride thread

Comment

Working...
                                X