Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

high end stereo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol all i can say is craigslist people will sell u good new shit for like 400 u just have to look around posibly spell the name wrong and u will find someone desperate

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by popeyeamac
      lol all i can say is craigslist people will sell u good new shit for like 400 u just have to look around posibly spell the name wrong and u will find someone desperate
      So true. My brother picked up a bd1000.1 for 125.00 on there. The amp was a good buy, but if you can't see it working or take it to be tested then as with everything else buyer beware.

Comment

Craigslist is king.

Eclipse head units are sick and they replace it for free if stolen...

Comment

I got a Dual deck for $51, 250 watts, mp3, cd, wma, and an aux plug oh and detach face. it works great best buy rules!!

Comment

Originally posted by 92accord803
            for a sick head unitand for the cost...
            Pioneer Avic D3 double din unit.
            it is equiped with navigation and intergrated gyro to show speed on the monitor* wouldnt recomend using as a speedo cops dont like that*
            te Avic D3 X package come with ipod cable, a bluetooth remote and bluetooth adaption module with mic to use your cell through the unit itself. this package can cost anywhere from 800 to 1000 depending on the source.

http://adleraudio.com/ has them for a decent price now.

i recomend that becase i have on in my CB. take a look below...

I wouldn't pay over 800 for an Avic including the iPod interface cable and tax.

Comment

Where in NH? Why were you in Jail?

Comment

spend the money your going to spend on all that audio and screens and stuff on a good turbo set up then when your able to do 150 you wont have any need for t.v.s but if you must diamond audio makes really nice subs im currently running a pair of 10s with a 1000watt sony amp and it sounds better then my lexus that have a pair of 12in kicker cvr with the same exact amp

Comment

Originally posted by DRQPQUT
                  spend the money your going to spend on all that audio and screens and stuff on a good turbo set up then when your able to do 150 you wont have any need for t.v.s but if you must diamond audio makes really nice subs im currently running a pair of 10s with a 1000watt sony amp and it sounds better then my lexus that have a pair of 12in kicker cvr with the same exact amp
                  this kind of post doesnt really help at all. he is asking a specific question about what he wants to do, not "should i do this or not?"

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

also look for old school xtant x series amps. Great stuff, and can be found at bargain prices on ebay. Very much power underrated and incredible sound quality. I'm soon to be powering a full system with a 3300x with focal components and an image dynamics sub.

It all depends on how deep your pockets are. But for a 'modest' budget, I'd suggest looking into the old school precision power art series amps, old school hifonics, or zapcos if you can afford. As far as components, my go-to's are focal, rainbow, a/d/s, and some of the mid-higher end mb quart.

There's a lot of stuff out there to be had for great prices, just keep your eyes open

My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                      Cant go wrong with Alpine components. I had my Alpine set-up for 7 years with no problems, it sounded great, might be a little expensive, but you get what you pay for
                      i totally agree.
                      GangGreenGang 330kmiles Strong

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
                        It all depends on how deep your pockets are. But for a 'modest' budget, I'd suggest looking into the old school precision power art series amps, old school hifonics, or zapcos if you can afford. As far as components, my go-to's are focal, rainbow, a/d/s, and some of the mid-higher end mb quart.
                        Go off this post and you will be very happy with the results. You will spend a small mint on some of that gear, but it will sound like it too. I would probably through in the old school RF, Lanzar (Opti), Orion, etc. For highs and mids look into Seas also.

Comment

^^ good stuff

the old school orion HCCA stuff is TUFF some amps are like 1/2 ohm stable, no probs

wish I could score one : /

My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by kit-to-lip
                            alpine is good i have an alpine head unit. also alpine type-r subs r good, and if u want to go crazy u could get some JL w7 subs. MTX makes good amps and subs. if u want door speakers make sure their components w/crossover (good company like pioneer,alpine) and put an amp on them. get a power cap and a better battery like optima.
                            if u add this in your trunk people will think u have king kong in the trunk......lol.

Comment

I would go to www.crutchfield.com and you can custom fit your car with all the high end stuff you want.
                              One Day At A Time
                              "Honda Connaisseur"
                              1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                              1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                              1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                              1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                              1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                              1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                              Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                              Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

JL and MB Quart Q-Line! That will get you bass and all the highs your ears can handle.
                                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2418752

Comment

Working...
                                X