Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
      Yes, since they call BS in all of your other threads. It was a joke.
      lol I got it afterwords

Originally posted by whatever210
      it almost sounds like your clutch isn't ingaging all the way.
      No the its the clutch just slipping. Amazingly I got it into second from the dig race without it slipping. But in the second vid because I was behind I was shifting faster and harder that I usually due. Thats why you hear the clutch slipping. Same with the race with the WRX. Second race when I realized he was faster you can hear the clutch slipping because I started to shift faster. Took him alot longer to pass me the second time which is why I want a rematch but with no passenger in my car and a passenger in his car. I guarantee it will turn out differently. Thats how close that race was.
      Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
      registration is free

Comment

why dont you get a stage 3 6 puck clutch. it only takes about 3 hours if that to put on in. and that would solve your slipping problem. i think i got a stage 3 6 puck clutch with a 8lbs fidanza flywheel for like 300 shipped.

Comment

why dont you get a stage 3 6 puck clutch. it only takes about 3 hours if that to put on in. and that would solve your slipping problem. i think i got a stage 3 6 puck clutch with a 8lbs fidanza flywheel for like 300 shipped.
          lol thats about what I have already... I just got to get it out of the crx and put it in the lude. But I'm not going with the flywheel tho... It revs up too fast for me. With that thing it would take one missed gear the good bye h22.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

For speed references... The GTP races were from 35mph to about 105mph or so and dead stop to about 105mph or so.

WRX races were from 30mph rolls to 125mph both times.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by koolkoreanked
              lol thats about what I have already... I just got to get it out of the crx and put it in the lude. But I'm not going with the flywheel tho... It revs up too fast for me. With that thing it would take one missed gear the good bye h22.
              oh maybe i just like watchin my rpms fly

Comment

oh maybe i just like watchin my rpms fly
                oh so do I lol. I had that set up in my old accord. the rpms would fly and I mean FLY! But I have missed gears in the pass with nitrous... The rpms fly up to 8k and I let off just in time... With an 8 pound flywheel I'll bounce off the 9k rev limiter for sure.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

nice vids man...ur car is pretty quick
                  My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ceelooboob

I agree.........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by ceelooboob
                      thank you thank you. Its quick but its not fast enough. Last night the camera guy miss most of the fiim but I got a few in there. I'll try to crop the one where theres this stage 3 srt-4, stage 2 64 trim srt-4, a nasty camaro, t76 03 cobra, and a bolt on 03 cobra. You'll see the difference between an ok quick car and some real cars. Thats why I need to find a 240sx, rx-7, or a miata and do a lsx swap. Then I'll have something that runs 11s for under 10 grand.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

thank you thank you. Its quick but its not fast enough. Last night the camera guy miss most of the fiim but I got a few in there. I'll try to crop the one where theres this stage 3 srt-4, stage 2 64 trim srt-4, a nasty camaro, t76 03 cobra, and a bolt on 03 cobra. You'll see the difference between an ok quick car and some real cars. Thats why I need to find a 240sx, rx-7, or a miata and do a lsx swap. Then I'll have something that runs 11s for under 10 grand.
                        get a 240. in a few months im going to put the GT2871R on my car. with the mods that i already got i should be a 11 sec. the turbo is a good 800 bucks to a grand and ive only put about 6 grand into the car.
                        Last edited by whatever210; 05-25-2008, 03:55 PM.

Comment

The GTP is very fast and fun to drive. We've never raced on an empty bottle but lets put it this way... We did a before and after nitrous run against his car. Before Nitrous he easily put 6+ car between us EASILY. Afterward you get this outcome. I don't know what the WRX has but its not just a STI turbo making a claimed 255 awhp. There is no way in hell a 255 awhp subbie weighting in at 3500lbs is going to pull on me. But hey you cant win them all. Hopefully The weather will change around here so we can run again.
                          A stock STi makes about 260 awhp. You can make a WRX faster than an STi for very little money.

A 06-07 WRX makes 200 whp in stock form. They only weigh about 3200 lbs.

If it had 255 whp, it's a fast car, trust me. A stock STi can run a 12.99 in the quarter...a stock 06-07 has run a 13.99 on the track.

I don't know the specifics on your car, but I'm just trying to give an idea of what the cars are capable of.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                            A stock STi makes about 260 awhp. You can make a WRX faster than an STi for very little money.

A 06-07 WRX makes 200 whp in stock form. They only weigh about 3200 lbs.

If it had 255 whp, it's a fast car, trust me. A stock STi can run a 12.99 in the quarter...a stock 06-07 has run a 13.99 on the track.

I don't know the specifics on your car, but I'm just trying to give an idea of what the cars are capable of.
                            my car dyno'd at 221whp with the 50shot and weights in at 2940... I now have a 100 shot so that would put me at about 270whp or so. I walk STis from a roll baddly. Not saying there slow or anything like that but a STi runs 12s because its awd. That doesn't help from the highway. Case in point, a good buddy of mine has a bolt-on STi and runs and 12.7 @ 105mph. From a 30mph roll it looks like the GTP race.
                            Last edited by koolkoreanked; 05-26-2008, 10:47 AM.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

get a 240. in a few months im going to put the GT2871R on my car. with the mods that i already got i should be a 11 sec. the turbo is a good 800 bucks to a grand and ive only put about 6 grand into the car.
                              lol if I get the 240 I wont keep the sr20 in it. It will definatly get the a vette motor of some kind. Whether it be ls1, ls6, ls2, ls3. The disco potato sr20 is nice tho. But I want the sound and power of a v8.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

my car dyno'd at 221whp with the 50shot and weights in at 2940... I now have a 100 shot so that would put me at about 270whp or so. I walk STis from a roll baddly. Not saying there slow or anything like that but a STi runs 12s because its awd. That doesn't help from the highway. Case in point, a good buddy of mine has a bolt STi and runs and 12.7 @ 105mph. From a 30mph roll it looks like the GTP race.
                                Yeah that seems to be the case some of time with scoobs. I've seen a video of some boosted S2K pretty much running away from one. prolly not a good comparison and it was a short video plus s2ks are freeway killers.

Comment

Working...
                                X