Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

IM BACK AS A SOHC BOTTLEFED! AutoTragic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IM BACK AS A SOHC BOTTLEFED! AutoTragic

so im tuning again and hopefully someone can change my name to have the letter without the U thing and just a regular letter.... i dont like my other account it limits me... DEEVERGO!!!! anyways...

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ALL OF YOU BottleFeeders like me.... What shot and setup are you running??? complete motor details and all, auto guys what mods are you running for your trannies and ive heard of being able to do some more things besides a tranny cooler, but dont know if its worth it or if it makes a positive increase in driveability and performance....

the auto trannies can take about 100% of stock power to the wheels roughly from nitrous or all motor or turbo for that matter, or slightly more in a stepped shot... but what aout shift timing and stuff, i set my kick down cable stiff and such and the up shifts still blow, i like the tranny it is solid as hell, no slips no nothing, i just want hard positive upshifts at the track atleast.

im going to do the tranny fluid cause the first time i changed it (1k miles ago) it was so dirty....

its on a RC 310cc injector AFC hack that controls timing too, like a backwards AFC hack for turbo and it is using a dry 50-75 shot pills... ill have pics. soon...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Post info about your tuning system fool.

If you can find a way to up the pressure in the auto..do it. that's pretty much the only thing i can think of without you spending loads of money on the auto.

also..bypass the stock cooler and get an aftermarket one.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

so this is the new name since noone can change my old one...

i am installing the 100 shot dry jets today along with my slick that i picked up for cheap... 1st and 2nd gear is just spinning on an 80 shot so the 100 and slicks on the bottle out of the hole will be nice... ill grab some video. the tranny cooler is for a 350 chev truck pulling 2500 lbs so that cooler is big enough. im really digging the new fluid. its b&m trick shift synthetic atf.

and im taking out the power steering. working on my tuck and filling the bottle since it is now empty...

Superior Tuning Solutions
      Dedspool MFG
      1995 Civic Coupe : A/M F swap
      LOCK.IT.UP

Comment

That B&M trick shift was starting to do some weird shit to prNonVtec4u's tranny when he tried it. Switched back to Honda ATF and it's been fine ever since.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
          That B&M trick shift was starting to do some weird shit to prNonVtec4u's tranny when he tried it. Switched back to Honda ATF and it's been fine ever since.
          Yea, I tried B&M trick shift on my mom's stock 93 LX auto 10th anniv and I felt it run better on Valvoline ATF Dex/Mer III, which is what we normally used. I'm sure Honda ATF would be even better.
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

im curious as to what they say felt weird... it definately feels different. not worse. if anything better/firmer... i havnt had an issue with it... i read an artical where someone sent in the honda atf and b&m and they came back almost the same. the b&m exceeded hondas atf except for max heat which honda was 380 and b&m is 345... i will probably be switching to honda atf after i run the slicks because i have some and the b&m is probably dirty because of the dirty trans. i knew i should have flushed it twice... but anyways ill keep aneye on it.. the shift points seem slightly higher at partial throttle. and partial throttle shifts are harder. along with redling shifts which are firmer. all around it feels better for an auto trans...

Dedspool MFG
            LOCK.IT.UP

Comment

Its been a loooooong time since my last post... I thought I was done with the honda world lmao.

JDM h22a
              Ebay headers
              Full custom exhaust
              just under 100 shot wet kit.

Dyno 185 whp and I think 150ish tq N/A
              296 whp and around somewhere around 250-260ish tq with just under 100 shot...

Tuned with a vafc
              Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
              registration is free

Comment

Sweet.. what's your jetb sizes and vafc setting versus rpm range...? That sounds hella fun.

Dedspool MFG
                LOCK.IT.UP

Comment

Originally posted by SleeperSEDAN View Post
                  Sweet.. what's your jetb sizes and vafc setting versus rpm range...? That sounds hella fun.
                  hell yeah it is! I finally have a clutch (dont know if you read any of my old posts) and even with mickey thompson et streets I can still spin first and chirp second really hard... I would roast my old nitto neo gens all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay into to second and chirp third most of the time. I now have to address bad wheel hop at the track tho... tires are too sticky to spin at the track. Ummmm jet size... I'll have to check. I have just under a 100 shot for the nitrous side and 125shot for the fuel side. I had issues with the car missing really bad and thought it was a fuel issue. Ended up being a bad nitrous bottle.
                  as far as my settings go.... The chipped p28 in the car was almost dead on. I just had to minus some fuel down low and add about 2-4 percent fuel up top. I still haven't addressed the vtec coming in at 4800rpms. Thats waaaay too late on stock cams as I gain 20 whp at vtec... I'm thinking more like 4k-4300 rpms but we'll see next week when I get back on the dyno. that and with nitrous my air fuel dips waaaaaaaay down into the 10s by 7k... that means theres more power. Next week I'll make at least an even 300whp once I get to fuel to lean out.

Sorry for the long post. I want to do more with my honda like nitrous cams but I dont see a point as my audi S4 is going to make well over 500 awhp and run at least 11 in the quarter. On top of that, it'll be daily driven lol
                  Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
                  registration is free

Comment

i tried the B&M and had NOO luck...

a day later, the shit started shifting HORRIBLY... by that i mean unBELIEVably harsh, then led to very slight slipping in less than a week...

i did three drain and fills with Honda ATF and bye bye bs... hello perfect shifting

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                    My Ride thread
                    Flickr
                    Originally posted by d112crzy
                    And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                    All I gotta really say is:
                    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

cant believe it was almost 8 year ago allready...

i had a 125 wet system

totally smoked/ destroyed my auto. switched that to 5speed and here we are today!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                      member ride thread
                      11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                      People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                      I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                      John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Can someone help me by sending me an email and then pming me back the img tags or links so I can add them to my first post... either email or I can have someone use my photobucket account which would be better. My laptop isn't getting a asignal but my phone is for posting a such...

And as for the fluid that's shitty. I like the royal purple now and I think atf-z1 would be close second. The b&m worked for me but not for you. That's weird... what treanny is on that motor? Was it synthetic or standard type F trick shift? Tranny cooler... maybe we can level it down...

Dedspool MFG
                        LOCK.IT.UP

Comment

That's cool to find someone who's done it besides me.. how many bottles did you get out of it b4 the tranny went. Tranny cooler for you?

Dedspool MFG
                          LOCK.IT.UP

Comment

bout 5 bottles. each use getting shittier and shittier shifts lol

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                            member ride thread
                            11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                            People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                            I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                            John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

it's an mp1a. i believe it being the standard type... stock tranny cooler.

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                              My Ride thread
                              Flickr
                              Originally posted by d112crzy
                              And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                              All I gotta really say is:
                              People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Working...
                              X