back not dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back not dead

Gone for 3 years,,, where's all my OGs at?
    Well decided to take a break from racing. Got into another relationship with a cd5. Forgot I had an extra hduceduce with LSD trans burried up at the shop. Gas getting expensive, so I'll be building another sexy accord. And those that remember me, know that I love building unofficial AOMs. So I'll be posting a bit more as days and progress ensues.

Catch ya on this side or the other.

where you from bro?
    back at it again

Comment

oh, i thought you died. i even had a little ceremony.
      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Charlie! Whatup mannn!?

Has been a long time

Check NWAccord for any new meets coming up! Next one will be Sonic on Nov. 4th

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Well its gonna be a spring reveal on the cd5. You know it takes me forever to pick out some clean shoes for my girls lol.
          Naw, been burried at Boeing with work n meetings. Took a break from hondas till the feeling came back. In the mean time I've been racing flat track on my ltr450. But she just got totaled. I've rebuilt it, but I broke my pelvis, lower back and mid neck trauma. So I have to take a few months off from the quad. Figured I'd see if my boys were still around, and build 1 more accord. Remember, I'm double the age of most of youz lol. All nighter swaps are a thing of the past for this guy. This will be my last build

Comment

Good to see that you are coming back Charlie! Most of the OGs haven't been around in awhile though.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Yea i kno im not one of the NW OG's per-say.. but its a shame none stuck around lol It'll be cool to see ya back in the game at least haha

Shit man i still have that motor i bought from you, Its in my coupe still runnin prime

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Welcome back can't wait to see it!
                My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Almost jumped ship. Found an IS300. Guy was stuck at $11,000. What a shame lol.

Comment

Shit thats about what they go for, Love me some lexus just hate the price lol

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Gonna stick with what I can afford for this winter. Maybe in the summer or fall I can get my choice of is300, c230 kompressor. ;-)

Comment

This OG is still sneaking around every now and then. It's probably been 3 years since I've been active here too charlie hah

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Charlie

Comment

Gage.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Working...
                            X