No announcement yet.

R.I.P Daniel (JDMDaniel240)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, he started hanging around us. I helped this kid find the CB7 world. His dad spoke with me many times and bought him his first CB after seeing mine roll around. His car came a long way since. I just saw him this past week. Things can happen in an instant. Tippey... And anyone else, be safe. Reflect. Sad. Not really much to say. It's hard to blame in hindsight. He wasnt even 21yrs old.

We always gave him a hard time but he rolled with the punches, trying to learn from everyone around him.
    Last edited by sin2k5; 05-05-2013, 06:59 PM.

Member's Ride Thread | DMV Summer Meet 2011
    Q: Why is your pants around your ankles? Answer

Comment

Very sad news indeed.
      My condolences...

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
      BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
      Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
      CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Damn, me use to chit chat on Facebook sometimes, he was a very cool guy. Suck that this happened and still kinda shocked about this. I'm gonna miss the chatting we did.

R.I.P. Bro!!
        Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
        CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
        Coupe MRT

Comment

RIP Daniel, you guys be careful out there
          "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Comment

sad to hear this. im guessing his door hit the tree?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

RIP

But yea you guys have a lot to learn. Its sad he died but its good he didnt take anyone with him. In that vid not even 20 seconds in there is an oncoming car. What if there was another car on the road when he crashed? Plus you are close to a few race tracks. Think
              Last edited by gloryaccordy; 05-05-2013, 09:25 PM.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

RIP Daniel: to bad we didn't get more opportunities to raid the jy. Jay (Daniel's father) if you see this post my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Comment

It would be nice if people would keep their comments about how stupid people were to themselves, at least for a couple days. I know Austin knows and feels horrible about it, he doesn't need it from everyone. Have some fucking respect for Daniel.
                  Originally posted by Mishakol129
                  Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

RIP MY FRIEND !!! I'm so sorry for the lost. His family are in my prayers. But sometime you got be careful. This almost happen to me back in 09 in Atlanta meet and I didn't know the road. I took the turn to fast and lost control on the cb but safe it and there was a 50 feet drop. but again sorry for the lost!!!

there is the pics when I want back and check what I did...So I know the feeling. That me in the #30 t-shirt

Accord Of The Month January 09
                    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

RIP
                      My condolences to the family
                      I will now be putting a cap on my speed indefinitely after reading this
                      It hurts to know you went out to have a little driving fun and someone ends up dead at the end of the night. I would not be able to sleep at night. Dont let his loss be in vain and leave the fun now for the track. I completely agree that even when i seen cops i gave my throttle some whiplash and tried to beat it before he turns around is a rush but this time it came at a high cost.

Comment

RIP and my heart and prayer goes out to him and his family.

Let this be a lesson to all of us. I had one serious scare when I hesitated too long to pull over. You may have had a friend who got away from a cop, but after a couple hours handcuffed in the back of a cop car about to get a serious record, I will never consider not stopping again.

Tickets can always be paid off.
                        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Wow, I'm really sorry hear that. All you can really say is shit happens.

My best friend Ryan was in an accident just like what happened to Daniel, though he was lucky enough to walk away with minor injuries. Dipped a wheel into the dirt, spun the car around and barrel rolled several times.

RIP Daniel. Accidents happen, and that's just what that was. Nobody to blame, except for driver error.

Comment

I saw this on Facebook and thought it was a joke at first.

Hardly knew the guy, and it still touches me.
                            MRT
                            37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                            30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                            27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                            Originally posted by Tippey764
                            I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Just a tip, if you run and he catches you anyway, then he'll really be ticked. I was mad one day and got on it on a straight two lane road, I was still accelerating at 60 in a 40 when a cop came over the rise in front of me. I saw his lights come on after he went by. I may have been able to run and hide, but I pulled in the first side street and waved at him as be flew by (he had turned around) with lights and siren going. He had to turn around again to come back to where I was (it gave him time to cool off). All he said was "Thanks for stopping. Slow down." and he let me go.
                              90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                              08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                                I seriously can't believe it right now. I just talked to him on Wednesday, I am shocked. Rest in Peace brother.

Rest in Peace.
                                It fucking sucks, its sad to think that minutes earlier i had tried to convince him to ride with me and let his very safe friend drive his car. That fucking hurts me.

Originally posted by alan lx View Post
                                Sorry to hear this Tip. Everyone here has made huge mistakes. He made a choice to do this so this is not on you and you were not directly involved, maybe something for the good can come from this.
                                I have made even worse decisions than this and somehow I made it through. You gotta a lot of support here. Maybe he rest in peace.
                                I still can't help but feel somewhat at fault, the sole reason he even showed up was because i was there. If i decided not to come he would still be here right now.

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
                                Not the time to ride your ass so this will be it. Read the fist sentence again. You were trying to get away so you didn't get caught. That's called running.

Let this be an extraordinarily expensive lesson to all of us.
                                Running from a cop chasing you and getting the hell out of an area before he has a chance to pull you over are different things. I don't need you to lecture me about this shit.

Originally posted by ninethreecoupe View Post
                                Sucks man. Didn't know him but know how it is. My sister's death is still fresh on my mind. One thing I will say is at least he went doing something he loved. RIP Daniel.
                                Thats a good point, i didn't think of that.

Originally posted by sin2k5 View Post
                                Yea, he started hanging around us. I helped this kid find the CB7 world. His dad spoke with me many times and bought him his first CB after seeing mine roll around. His car came a long way since. I just saw him this past week. Things can happen in an instant. Tippey... And anyone else, be safe. Reflect. Sad. Not really much to say. It's hard to blame in hindsight. He wasnt even 21yrs old.

We always gave him a hard time but he rolled with the punches, trying to learn from everyone around him.
                                You can trust me on this, i am not going to drive my car that hard for a long fucking time. I've never driven a RWD car before, let alone one with lots of power.

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                                sad to hear this. im guessing his door hit the tree?
                                I'm pretty sure, i couldn't see the other side of a car. I have a picture from a distance but i'm not going to post it. Its a picture i will keep as a reminder of what can happen and of the last time i will ever see him again

Me and his friend Trevor are going to go see the car later this week to get his stuff out of it and pull off some things for sentimental value.

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                                RIP

But yea you guys have a lot to learn. Its sad he died but its good he didnt take anyone with him. In that vid not even 20 seconds in there is an oncoming car. What if there was another car on the road when he crashed? Plus you are close to a few race tracks. Think
                                Normally there is no one up there. I heard there was a bon fire up there that night though which would explain the abnormal traffic.

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                                It would be nice if people would keep their comments about how stupid people were to themselves, at least for a couple days. I know Austin knows and feels horrible about it, he doesn't need it from everyone. Have some fucking respect for Daniel.
                                Thank you.

Originally posted by ferenza View Post
                                RIP
                                My condolences to the family
                                I will now be putting a cap on my speed indefinitely after reading this
                                It hurts to know you went out to have a little driving fun and someone ends up dead at the end of the night. I would not be able to sleep at night. Dont let his loss be in vain and leave the fun now for the track. I completely agree that even when i seen cops i gave my throttle some whiplash and tried to beat it before he turns around is a rush but this time it came at a high cost.
                                It hurts a lot.

It really hurts me that i was so excited to show him my new car, i really wanted to take him for a ride in it and start going to meets with him and my new car. i was so excited and happy and he never really got to see the car and i will never get to have that experience.

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
                                RIP and my heart and prayer goes out to him and his family.

Let this be a lesson to all of us. I had one serious scare when I hesitated too long to pull over. You may have had a friend who got away from a cop, but after a couple hours handcuffed in the back of a cop car about to get a serious record, I will never consider not stopping again.

Tickets can always be paid off.
                                Well as i said above

Running from a cop that has its lights on is WAY different from just getting away from an area you know a cop is in. Also i really can't afford to get a ticket, if i get a ticket i will lose my license and thus my job. I panicked to a degree, i didn't become erratic or crazy but i got worried and went into full race mode to get away. I'm just glad my car was capable and could hold onto the road with what i was asking it to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X