No announcement yet.

Mike1357 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Kev! Lots of little goodies. Paint will tie it all together.

Well, now there's some junk in the trunk.

And obligatory candid photo.
    Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Very nice! Audio setup looks nice. Ill have to check out how it sounds when I get back.

P.S. I am STILL in love with those pics of Suki and Sasha from Winterfest. Friggin' sex!
      92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

We should all do something for New Years. The pics from winterfest came out great! You've been getting a lot of attention from them too!

Well, little update. Put the final coats of paint on the calipers. It takes about a week for them to cure so hopefully all the other parts will be in by then. Got my rotors and pads as well. Went ahead and invested in something I wanted to try as well. Bought a URAS universal hood vent that you see on 240's all the time. Curious to see how it looks on the CB. If I end up not liking it I'll probably throw it on the truck.

Last edited by Mike1357; 03-12-2023, 10:28 PM.

Comment

So if you like the look then you'll like, chop the hood and stuff or?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
          It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

If I like the look I'll probably just rivet it on like all the other 240 owners. I might get it molded in whenever I paint the car, but as rough as the hood and lip is right now I'm not above just drilling holes and pop-riveting it on there.

Comment

oh yeah, that really sucks about the lip

Edit: btw i totally copied you and added a tow strap. I wanted to add one somehow to the frame but since you did your way and it worked i was like mmk. And i did it. Mines off center to the passenger side though, because i have my front plate.
              Last edited by Quashish; 12-31-2013, 03:23 AM.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Just make sure you use the largest washers you can to spread out the load. It works, but I feel like it could be better.

Comment

Nice pick up! Can't wait to see how that hood scoop looks on an Accord. Seen it many times on S-chassis and SCs. Keep up the good work!

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Looking good bro!!
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199269 Current Coupe.

Instagram : moii_26

Playstation Network : el_tyrone

Comment

Thanks for the props gents.

So, do we all remember when I test fit the R33 grille? Well after contemplating it for a month or two I decided to go ahead and buy it. I'll be trimming to fit and painting tomorrow. I think it will look really nice with the impending hood scoop. My ESP motor mounts should arrive tomorrow as well so I'll try to get those installed! Once I receive my hubs (thanks New_Beginnings) and my brake lines (which seem to be on back-order but I bought them for a hell of a deal) I'll proceed with the installation of my brake upgrade. Lots of new toys coming together. If I ever stop spending money on look-good parts and shit that needs to be replaced, I'll probably start buying the last few things I need to wrap up my 5 speed swap.
                      Last edited by Mike1357; 03-12-2023, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Mounts came in. Out with the old, in with the new.

Installed the grille too.
                        Last edited by Mike1357; 03-12-2023, 10:42 PM.

Comment

You're either going to love it or hate it. There's still a bit of tweaking I want to do with it and it's a bit off center so I have to cut more, but that's basically it. I love how it makes the car look more aggressive.

Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014, 02:05 AM.

Comment

I think I like it. One of these days I need to get together with you Tampa people :P
                            1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
                            1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
                            Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

Yeah, you definitely need to come out here one weekend.

Pics:

Received some free header wrap so I went ahead and threw it on.

Here's a picture of my re-fitment of the hood. The first time around was a bit crooked and didn't look far enough back. And yes, the car is dirty. Went ahead and bought some aluminum polish today so I'll probably polish the wheels and the strut bar this weekend after a wash (if the rain decides to stay away).

Comment

The hood scoop looks dam good on your cb.
                                Its a definite win.

Comment

Working...
                                X