JDMchristian991 : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markrutherford View Post
    Love the work you've done so far! The rust didn't look to bad, lucky thing too. Cant wait to see more

Are you just letting the metal expose to the rain or are you putting some rust paint on it till you get to put new metal on it?
    Thanks. It all has rust convertor on it currently.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Im loving this rebuild.
      I wanna do the same with my cb.
      Im in to watch this beautiful project.nice work so far

Comment

Originally posted by ferenza View Post
        Im loving this rebuild.
        I wanna do the same with my cb.
        Im in to watch this beautiful project.nice work so far
        Thanks, its starting to pick up some speed.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

This is a nice quality build you have going on, I think the cpf's look to small. In my opinion 16in is the smallest rim that should be on a cb, unless it's a drag wheel of course.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se View Post
            This is a nice quality build you have going on, I think the cpf's look to small. In my opinion 16in is the smallest rim that should be on a cb, unless it's a drag wheel of course.
            Ill be running 225/50/15 s drives and the car wont be to low. 15's are light and tires are cheaper, plus these cpf more or less fell into my lap locally from a friend.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

I'm to jelly right now. I want your dohc motor!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grahf View Post
                I'm to jelly right now. I want your dohc motor!!!!
                . Speaking of which, its scheduled to be here before noon today.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Looking good man, this thread brings memories from back in the day with your old white cb7(mine was white too).
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
                    Ill be running 225/50/15 s drives and the car wont be to low. 15's are light and tires are cheaper, plus these cpf more or less fell into my lap locally from a friend.
                    yea I can't argue with that if you got them at a decent price. Are you going to boost the stock internals?

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se View Post
                      yea I can't argue with that if you got them at a decent price. Are you going to boost the stock internals?
                      The plan is to stay n/a for awhile, then slowly peice together a forged bottem end and turbo kit.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                        Looking good man, this thread brings memories from back in the day with your old white cb7(mine was white too).

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

So, my motor is here.

They sent me an obd2 motor, even though the pictured motor was obd1 but it's not a big deal. I've already swapped over my obd1 injectors, alternator, and installed a h23 distributor so it is now obd1. I also got my f22a harness pretty much installed as it's all the same as the f22a.

As far as the motor condition goes i'm very happy. It is very clean under the valve cover and in general.

PICTARS PICTARS.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

nice motor. Rywire sells and OBD2 to OBD1 distributor plug connector. Basically plugs into the one plug on the distributor and the 2 plugs into the accord harness. ITs about $30. Just letting you know in case you have any troubles.
                            If you have the injectors, all you need is to wire up the map on the top of the TB.

I'm sure thats nothing you didn't know. Good luck with the build.

steve

Comment

Very excited to see this thing up and running. Good luck!
                              Originally posted by cb9love
                              when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

nice, i am subscribed , keep it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X