No announcement yet.

SteelbluesleepR : 2002 Honda Civic SI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These EP3's quickly grew on me. You never ever see them around, and when you do it's like seeing a unicorn in the wild. They're the best Civic nobody knows/care about, except for the enthusiasts who know what they are.

What I like, whenever I see one, is that they are always in exceptional condition. I think I've only seen maybe a couple clapped out ricers.

Nice find, and hope to see some good progress! FYI, invest in a spare set of headlights, those Silverstars will burn out in 2-6 months if you're lucky.

Comment

I passed on an opportunity to buy an 03 EP3 last year in incredible shape, also in black, for $3000. My buddy still has the car and bought himself a WRX. Now the damn things growing on me, so I might have to approach him.

Good find, glad you took it off that guys hands before he ran it completely into the ground.

Comment

favorite 4x100 rims.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I sold this to a friend of mine last month. It overheated and probably blew the headgasket, but was still drivable. A few months before, a girl in my apartment complex backed into the passenger quarterpanel. I was sick of driving an unreliable, beat up shitbox, and I worked a big job that let me get a new car. I bought a 2007 outback, and am currently writing a post about it.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
          X