Anyone have experience with the Innovative traction bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have experience with the Innovative traction bar

I just ordered an Innovative traction bar to replace my E-bay special and was wondering if anyone had one and what their thoughts were on it. What were your positive or negative experiences with having it? From what I can tell it looks sturdy and uses high quality parts but there is only so much you can tell from a picture and a company's description of their own product.

It's awesome, you'll love it!

Not really sure what else to add. It's a traction bar and is made well. It definitely does what it was designed to do.
    MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
      It's awesome, you'll love it!

Not really sure what else to add. It's a traction bar and is made well. It definitely does what it was designed to do.
      I figure it will be worlds better than my cheapie (which was an unfortunate necessity at the time and I didn't have the funds to get a better option).

Comment

I don’t have innovative traction bars, I have ESP. But their design is similar and the best part of the reaction bars besides no wheel hop, is the amount of room it opens up underneath. Makes dropping the tranny much easier
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I love the room a traction bar (as opposed to the stock cross member and radius arms) gives us. I noted two potentially different differences between the ESP (and likewise my E-bay version) and the innovative. The first is the ESP style uses square tube for the cross member where as the innovative uses rounded. Also the ESP radius arms articulate at both the knuckle and at the cross member while the innovative apparently bolts directly to the knuckle and articulates at only the cross member.

Comment

weigh in also as i have a innovative traction bar on a 400whp car and it does fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by 93redcb7 View Post
              weigh in also as i have a innovative traction bar on a 400whp car and it does fantastic
              Thx for the feedback, Just looking at it in my hands I am confident it'll handle anything I can throw at it. I am getting all new mounting hardware and then installing it in the next few days.

Comment

Working...
              X