Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone heard from -fliplyricist- lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone heard from -fliplyricist- lately?

His last post was back in Nov of '07, and his last activity was 02.02.08...

He's got a nice looking 1G CL in his sig, so i assume that was/is his latest project. Just curious where he's been or if anyone's heard from lately.

He was one of the CB's i really liked and looked up to when i first joined. It was sad to see it go, but i really hope he didnt go with the car...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

I also hope he finds his way back here as well ..

Not only is he a cool dood, but his CB7 was just simply fiiiine ..

A Hui Hou !!!
    Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

hes on hondasociety every day..

ill relay the message.. hah..

Comment

Yeah i actually havent seem him on lately...hes probably busy with the CL..
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Thanks, Mista Juice.

I dont have a message for him or anything, he's just one of the OG's, IMO, and i havent seen him around much since he got rid of the CB.

As mentioned, that CL looks pretty clean. Id like to know what he's been up to and what he's got going planned for it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

He is also on acurazine.

http://cl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194060

Comment

his cl is fire fo real.
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I imagine...

Well, anyone who's talked to him or seen him, tell him at least one person on cb7tuner is missing him.

I dont wanna join a bunch of other forums just to message him, so i'll wait and see if he comes back this way.

Comment

Uncle El Is the man!

Comment

He sure is!

What are your thoughts on fliplyricist?

Comment

hehe thanks to mista juice for alerting me about this thread

green: thanks for the thoughts brah, mutual Fear not, I still miss this site and always consider ya'll a huge help in my beginning stages of modding. And I really miss the cb as well Fear not though, the cb was donated for free to my uncle after the engine met its demise, and he has done an engine swap (not sure what swap, since I haven't talked to him recently) and since raised the car up a bit to be more 'daily drivable.' Needless to say, I'm glad it's still in the family. As for me, I've just been kind of laying low and enjoying the CL...it's a work in progress, but after the lip kit and some 20mm spacers and tint, I think I'll be done

So what are ya'll up to these days? Hope all is well with both your cb's and personal lives, let me know whatsup!

My members ride thread

Comment

Oh snap the CL is lookin good. Anything new done to it since you posted pics of it last time?

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
                          hehe thanks to mista juice for alerting me about this thread

green: thanks for the thoughts brah, mutual Fear not, I still miss this site and always consider ya'll a huge help in my beginning stages of modding. And I really miss the cb as well Fear not though, the cb was donated for free to my uncle after the engine met its demise, and he has done an engine swap (not sure what swap, since I haven't talked to him recently) and since raised the car up a bit to be more 'daily drivable.' Needless to say, I'm glad it's still in the family. As for me, I've just been kind of laying low and enjoying the CL...it's a work in progress, but after the lip kit and some 20mm spacers and tint, I think I'll be done

So what are ya'll up to these days? Hope all is well with both your cb's and personal lives, let me know whatsup!
                          i still see you on myspace pare!

i remember you before cb7tuner..we were both on superhonda

Comment

No problem, bro.

Ive got pictures of your CB either on my computer or in my Myspace. Was going through em the other day and i got to wondering...Hadnt seen you around in awhile, wandered what was up.

Looks like its all gravy. Any links to posts or pics of the CL? What about myspace? Ive got one, but i dont know if youre on my list.

Good to see you're doing well.

Comment

nail: thanks bro! not much, just new stereo system, wings west front lip, and some eyelids

ghost: haha hell yeah brah, we go back like throwbacks...sho...damn, those were the days...what's new pare? Any marriage plans soon?

green: right on mang....thanks again for the sentiment, and glad to hear everything's well with you too! surely got a myspace

http://myspace.com/fliplyricist1

hit me up!

as per the cl pics, not much to see lately....here's a few randoms...dont want to take more until i put on the rear spacers, skirts, and slam it another half inch...

My members ride thread

Comment

Working...
                              X