No announcement yet.

BustedLX-R Cluster.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good Jose.. I'm not the only one with the CF bezel now. It adds a cool touch to the gauge cluster IMO. Here's mine.

Don't mind the dust from sanding the car down.. hehe.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
      I was planing on swapping a 99 Si Cluster into my Accord

220 MPH......WTF????

does it actually read correctly, was it a bitch to install?
      gimme details, makes car look like it can go that fast, lol

Comment

220 KM/H! learn how to read...
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

oh shit...canadian bastards....lol, still looks hella bad!

Comment

Canadian? Could be JDM too. Mine is.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7deathride
              Canadian? Could be JDM too. Mine is.
              there's no smaller mph readings...

the canadian clusters have the smaller MPH ticks...
              Last edited by ZigenBallZ; 02-03-2005, 11:45 PM.
              RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

does a EK SI gauge cluster directly swap into our dashs??....... also busted, how did you install that led light buld to turn on when you reach your red line..... that is probably the most pimp DIY ive ever seen????..... -justin-

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
                tranny (no grinds)
                ECU
                DC header w/ heat wrap
                full exhaust with angled N1 Canister....
                $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

what color do your guys cluster ligth up i might do this to my car. i am just curious becuase while i have it out i want to do it all pics would help if possible busted, 4drcord, and whoever else. and its still the stock green could ya still post it up because i want to see what hte orange looks like with the green.
                  cb7 sold
                  2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                  95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

oh...thought it was canadian maybe....where do you live man, is that legal in the US?

Comment

That is the sexiest thing I have seen all day.

No Seriously...

So lemme get this straight. The bezel is CF? And you swapped the EDM cluster into your car. Where'd you get the CF Bezel? I'd like to do something like that to my car. Also, how does it look during the day? Any glare or other problems from the CF reflecting?

Overall, I give it the "damn good looking" award for the day. Congratulations!
                      Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                      D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                      ┴─┴
                      ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

I can't get this outta my head. I'm goin for it.

What kinda complications will I run into when i do this. I've taken off the outer bezel before, but have never really gotten into the cluster itself. Could you do a quick DIY for this maybe? Please! At least tell me in a PM or something how you did the needles and what color/brand paint you used. Oh and also a price list of sorts. Then again, you could probably cover this in a DIY *hint *hint
                        Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                        D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                        ┴─┴
                        ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Wow...allot of questions here. Let me try to answer a few.

The 99 Si cluster does not directly bolt in, You need to fabricate brackets and another bezel to take up the space left since the cluster is smaller then the CB7's. Then of course you need to wire in the clusters plugs from the EK. Not impossible to do, I'm pretty sure it can be done in a little over half a day. I was going to do mine but decided to sell my Si cluster and get my TB overbored with the money rather then go threw that mission. plus I wasn't crazy about having an amber cluster and everything else blue/green esspecially when my JDM climate control will be installed soon.

My cluster is OE blue/green, I didn't want to change it because I could never complete convert all the instrumentation to amber. It would be cool but I'll have to live without it.

My bezel is not real CF. I actually couldn't find a real CF bezel plus I didn't really want one either. I wanted it to look more CTR/ITR with that painted on CF looking stuff. You know like the ITR/CTR's dash trims and etc. Well I used a vinyl CF paper my friend bought off eBay. worked out really well and looks great. There are no glares or anything distracting. Just something different to look at that is cosmeticly pleasing.

It's a little late for me to do a DIY since it's already done. But maybe if one of my friend's with an Accord wants to do it I'll document theirs.
                          My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordDx
                            what color do your guys cluster ligth up i might do this to my car. i am just curious becuase while i have it out i want to do it all pics would help if possible busted, 4drcord, and whoever else. and its still the stock green could ya still post it up because i want to see what hte orange looks like with the green.
                            what do you need? as far as my DIY amber cluster goes all you do is take out every single little bulb out of the back and buy them in amber or paint them like i did. i dont even know where to begin looking for amber bulbs in that size........

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Nice to see my speedo on the other side of the world ..

I hope the "other"thing turns out well, hehehe

is it hard to drive around with only the KM/h reading?

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
                              For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

thanks 4dr i know that though i just wanted to see how your clusters looks if any of you guys have the orange needles. i was thinking of doing my lights themselfs orange but no one can get a good pic of there cluster at night. all im looking for is like your cluster lit up at night if you could
                                cb7 sold
                                2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                                95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Working...
                                X