Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Junkyard goodies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Junkyard goodies!

I absolutely love my local junkyard.

I always find awesome stuff in there. What are the odds that in rural Alberta, you just come across a car in the yard with 1 pc JDM headlights? I happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Today, I made a trip down there and snagged some DA head rests and found myself a nice short ram intake in a 90 EXR coupe. Also snagged a Sony head unit.

Total? $31.50 And tomorrow I'm picking up a wagon trunk compartment for $20.

Sony headunit

Awesome finds I've made in this particular yard:

1 pc JDM headlights
    9091 fogs
    9293 fogs
    Prelude steering wheels
    complete 1993 SE coupe
    Legend sedan lip
    Short ram intake
    Strut bar
    High mount centre arm rest
    Complete 91 wagon (and took the brand new tires off it)
    Running, driving salvage title 91 LX sedan

and I think some other stuff too.

right on man congrads

MR : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=CB7+R3ason

Originally posted by quaidum
    you being able to see four blocks down the road is resulting in someone not being able to see 5 feet in front of them

good job, just what the world needs more inconsiderate drivers

Comment

I was just at the jy today and picked up a wagon trunk compartment for $20 too. I took some pics of all the cbs that are at my jy and I plan on making a tribute for the fallin CB7s.

Comment

Oh, good idea. I snapped some pics of the CB's at the yard today. Totally forgot!

Comment

wish i could find stuff like this at my junk yards all the accords around here be picked to death

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...85#post2984985

Comment

crazymikey beat me on makin the tribute tread. I posted some pics from today.

The CBs around my jys are slim pickins too.

Comment

Another score at the JY today. FREE WHEELS!! I traded my wheels straight across for these. Winning!

Also got all the wagon trunk compartment stuff too.
              Last edited by crazymikey; 08-19-2011, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Dam how did you trade at the jy, did you trade an employe or something . They look good like them better than the old ones. Now find me another 91 SE lol

Comment

It's a small yard, and I practically keep them in business, so I get awesome deals on stuff.

Dont worry, I have my eyes peeled for SE stuff for you.

Comment

awesome finds man i wish i found stuff like that ...but hopefully tomorrow i'll be going to get both front leather seats tomorrow ...I can't wait .....
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Calling your USDM Accord "JDM" is like calling President Obama "African".

Comment

Nice find bro how much did u pay for the one pc jdm headlight.

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

I thought your car was dropped????

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
                          I thought your car was dropped????
                          i was thinkin the same thing when i was looking at this.

Comment

Wow great score on the 1 piecers......
                            I love junk yards like that, theres one here to where,i gave found jdm 1 piecers, fogs,lips, xenon lip kit, oem window visors, even a cb7 with an h22

CALI LIFE STYLE
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Sounds good man, love the new wheels.
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                              X