what happened to me at local Cumberland farms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happened to me at local Cumberland farms

ok so we/my family ran out of milk yesterday.so i hoped in the cb and go to my local gas station which is Cumberland farms.litteraly one right turn and a 1/4 mile straight down the road.well some were alone this road i "cut" some 40-50 year old heavy set guy off,which i don't see how cause i had the right away all the way there.going straight and not turning how can i cut some one off?.......well i get to cumbys and pull up to the pump like i was getting gas and he comes flying in and corners me and the car cop style almost hitting me and my car cause i walked around the front of it.he was yellin at me saying i cut him off yada yada. i brushed it off and went to get my items.as i come back to the check out line he come in the store screamin and yelin at me callin me names and what not.he went to hit my hat off my head with a upward swing to just hit the rim of my hat so it flys off and instead he caught my hole face from chin all the way up to my for head never even hit my hat.so after the wtf moment i had i grabed him by the throat with my one hand(still had milk in the other and he was gonna try and hit me again) and picked him off the floor and choke slammed him in to the windshild washer display thing brakeing about 10 of them.he got up and started threating me saying he got a gun blah blah so the ladys behind the couter called 911 saying he assulted me and its all on camera.well he finally went to his car and started to kick mine.i did not notice him kicking it cause i would be in jail for murder.he drives away and i notice my fuckin fender kicked in and buy this time cops were here..i filed a report and he has a warrent out for him and the popo took a copy of the vid..funny thing tho all the cops reviewed it and were very surprised at how i picked up atleast 300lbs with one hand and tossed him like paper and makin jokes like we hope we dont have to come get you if ur in trouble lol.any way if and when they catch him i am gonna sue for damages to my car and assault...

cliffs

1. apperantly cut off 40-50 year old man.
    2. in store he goes to hit my hat off my head but hit my face
    3.i choke slammed him into wind shield washer fluid display
    4.he kicked my fender in on my car that i didnt notice or ill be in jail for murder.
    5.cops called and he has a warrent out for assault and damage to my vehicle.

thanks for reading i just wanted to tell ya what happened to me.
    Last edited by 92smokeaccord; 04-12-2012, 02:23 PM.

my new turbo build

I think we need pics of the hat. The story makes it seem like a wide brimmed cowboy hat.
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Sounds to me that the old man has a bad depth perception issue.. you 'cut him off' and he hit you in the face instead of the hat.....
      92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
      2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
      2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Good story. Sounds like you kept your cool until the guy hit your face. What ya going to do about your car? is it bad?

Comment

damn that beats my story about a lady driving through my front yard last Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
            damn that beats my story about a lady driving through my front yard last Monday.
            bwahahahahahahahahahaha

ya id say.

You had pictures though

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
              I think we need pics of the hat. The story makes it seem like a wide brimmed cowboy hat.
              actually it was my fitted yankee hat..if you watch any of my vids on you tube.thats the hat wore in the same way and style.

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
              Sounds to me that the old man has a bad depth perception issue.. you 'cut him off' and he hit you in the face instead of the hat.....
              yeah he must have had it.i saw him starring at it too.i just didnt think he was gonna try and hit it off my head....

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
              Good story. Sounds like you kept your cool until the guy hit your face. What ya going to do about your car? is it bad?
              i really did man i was just waving him away and saying i dont care and for him to leave and get out my face.but after he touched me it was on.but after i threw him i really had to hold my self back cause i was gonna go in on him with a serious ass woopin but i figured id let the popo handle it..
              is this sarcasm??????or you serious?

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                bwahahahahahahahahahaha

ya id say.

You had pictures though
                of the damage yeah.. its not bad at all i can just pull it out.

my new turbo build

Comment

That sucks.

Instead of "brushing it off" you could have deescalated the situation by apologizing (even though you did nothing wrong) and ending it there.

Would have been good practice, you wouldn't have lost anything and it'd make the world a more peaceful place.

On the other hand, I hate rude bullies who don't have control of their tempers. Somebody needs to kick his ass if he's laying hands on people - what he did to you he could just as easily done to your mom, grandma, wife or daughter.
                  90 Accord Ex, F22A4. Slight fire damage.

Comment

like i said its not bad but its the fact of the matter.

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post

is this sarcasm??????or you serious?
                      for real man. i made the thread in the beginners off topic.

But yeah your story is way better because you choke slammed a dude.

Comment

Road rage is a scary thing. I just dealt with a bunch of legal issues because I was a victim of a road-racing police lieutenant (off duty.)

Dude was a dumbass for engaging in any sort of physical altercation with you. If you did cut him off, that sucks... if it was by accident, it happens (and if you're unaware of it, then if it did indeed happen, then it was clearly an accident!) Even if it was on purpose, that doesn't warrant anything but a few angry words shouted out the window.

Comment

for real man. i made the thread in the beginners off topic.

But yeah your story is way better because you choke slammed a dude.
                          aaa cool thanks man.atleast the car didnt go into ur living room!lmao
                          Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          Road rage is a scary thing. I just dealt with a bunch of legal issues because I was a victim of a road-racing police lieutenant (off duty.)

Dude was a dumbass for engaging in any sort of physical altercation with you. If you did cut him off, that sucks... if it was by accident, it happens (and if you're unaware of it, then if it did indeed happen, then it was clearly an accident!) Even if it was on purpose, that doesn't warrant anything but a few angry words shouted out the window.
                          it is apparently..and i didnt even kno anything about it till he corned me...i do hope they catch him.

my new turbo build

Comment

People like him are the reason I want to carry a firearm. What a lunatic.
                            My Car
                            FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
                              People like him are the reason I want to carry a firearm. What a lunatic.
                              If he tried to hit your cap and ended up smacking you in the face... and you shot him... you'd end up in jail. Agreed, firearms are good for defending yourself against serious threats, but this guy was hardly that.

Comment

Working...
                              X