Opinions/Experience with these lights.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions/Experience with these lights.

Hey figured it wouldn't hurt to ask your opinion on the clear corners and bumper signals on ebay and if anyone else has gotten these please post on you experience. Their not suspension or anything, figured it wouldn't hurt to buy clear corner lights and black-house since my wife's cb needs corners anyway. Gonna black-house her usdm glass headlights and get the clear corners without the yellow part and black-house those due to the fact i do not wish to sell a kidney to get JDM one piece. And, i figured might as well do the turn signals at the same time.

So, have any of you gotten these? Did you black-house?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-1993-HO...6d356c&vxp=mtr
    Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
    Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
    Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
    Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
    Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

look here

Comment

I have the same lights on mine. Bought from same seller. Very fast shipping. Great quality. Included orange bulbs if you need them. My dad just bought some bumpers for his cd5.

Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Comment

Much appreciated good sirs, thanks for the pics jst_4_kiks. Will buy, have a good one guys, thanks again.

ChIoVnIdCa, Im well aware we have that, and my searches did not result in anything significant. I posted in offtopic because the lights are on the "confirm payment" on ebay and i new id get a quick response from off topic.
        Again, thanks too you both.
        Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."

Comment

Just an FYI, people usually break the lights trying to open them to black house them. They are glued together, not sealed with silicone. Just buy them already done.
          Originally posted by Mishakol129
          Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Not a problem. This is the place to look for answers/ask for help.

OT: if you are going to blackhouse these lights, then why not buy blackedout ones already?
            Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Comment

Be sure to apply some sealant on those. Most of the time, the seals are so cheaply done they tend to leak during the rainy days.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                Just an FYI, people usually break the lights trying to open them to black house them. They are glued together, not sealed with silicone. Just buy them already done.
                I have read about this, maybe ill leave them outside over summer lol
                (there was a guy who said he went to a junkyard and got some and just pulled them apart because the heat wore them down)

Originally posted by jst_4_kiks View Post
                Not a problem. This is the place to look for answers/ask for help.
                Thanks, but im full aware of that, being here since 2007 and all

Originally posted by jst_4_kiks View Post
                OT: if you are going to blackhouse these lights, then why not buy blackedout ones already?
                I don't buy, i build. Do alot myself that isn't necessary. Plus Ive been researching this for many many years and have always wanted to blackhouse. The headlights will be easy, as for the corner lights, well ill see what i can do to get them apart.

Originally posted by ExplodingCake View Post
                Be sure to apply some sealant on those. Most of the time, the seals are so cheaply done they tend to leak during the rainy days.
                Yes sir and thanks.

Comment

Nice mang

Comment

Working...
                  X