wheres the best place to get some designer sneakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheres the best place to get some designer sneakers

I was never that sneaker crazy on getting fly or fitting in with the times. Looking to step up since I'm going to either go to Brazil or Dominican republic for uhh a little vacation here here. Lookin to get my gear up.

When you say desiner sneakers are you referring to those tacky Coach or Lacoste shoes that have their patterns or logos on them or are you misusing the term sneakers?
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
      When you say desiner sneakers are you referring to those tacky Coach or Lacoste shoes that have their patterns or logos on them or are you misusing the term sneakers?
      Sorry sneakers I'm thinking about getting some airyeezys

Comment

Then this really isn't my area for giving advice.

However, I must ask, what's "designer" about Nike?
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I don't see what's so special to pay $200-$4,000 for a pair of yeezys. If that's designer just go to any shoe store and pick out the ugliest shoe you can find.

If designer, I got my Gucci shoes at Sak 5th ave

Comment

Originally posted by Soufkackicustom View Post
            I don't see what's so special to pay $200-$4,000 for a pair of yeezys. If that's designer just go to any shoe store and pick out the ugliest shoe you can find.

If designer, I got my Gucci shoes at Sak 5th ave
            They have other sites where you can cop them from a different supplier

Comment

Walking around a country like Brazil wearing $2k shoes is going to get you killed.
              1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

werd

Comment

Yeah, you don't want to be showing that you have money in either of those Countries. Definitely not Brazil. But damn I'm envious, been wanting to go to Brazil for the longest.

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

I wear fakes,
                    proud of it too.
                    wearing yeezy 2's right now.
                    currently in rotation I'm wearing louis vuitton kanye and lebron 9 p.s elite.

the cheapest of these shoes is $300 and i got the lot for roughly half that price.

the other two shoes are worth $3000+ and i guess aren't meant to be worn, but be nothing more than wardrobe ornaments.

so you want to buy shoes that were produced in limited numbers in Brazil?

Comment

Originally posted by Xsjado View Post
                      I wear fakes,
                      proud of it too.
                      wearing yeezy 2's right now.
                      currently in rotation I'm wearing louis vuitton kanye and lebron 9 p.s elite.

the cheapest of these shoes is $300 and i got the lot for roughly half that price.

the other two shoes are worth $3000+ and i guess aren't meant to be worn, but be nothing more than wardrobe ornaments.

so you want to buy shoes that were produced in limited numbers in Brazil?
                      Did it before never got bothered prolly cause I was in the tourist area hmm . maybe this time I may not be so lucky .

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                        Dress shoes or ban.
                        Lol

Comment

Just tell me what you want, ill get them from an alley in downtown Los Angeles this weekend for 10$ and ship em out to you bro! I got this

Word on the getting jacked for some shoes ...

Originally posted by deevergote
                          .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Dr. Martins, Bostonians, 1905s, Disiel.....all affordable, stylish, and look good.
                            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Working...
                            X