28mm ROH Rotor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28mm ROH Rotor

I am trying to find out which vehicle has a 28mm thick rotor, is 4x114, is 11.1" in diameter, and is rotor over hub.

I am doing a Legend caliper swap soon and would prefer to have the bracket and caliper in one place and not have to source out a 23T or 25T bracket, so I am trying to figure out which vehicle has a rotor that will satisfy my criteria. If not, my option is just a Prelude VTEC rotor with 98-02 V6 Accord bracket.
    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

None are. The only ones are from the legend GS sedan / 93-95 coupe or an NSX.

Comment

Yeah, pretty much none are. You could probably get some 28mm rotors and redrill them, but at that point, you might as well just get 23T or 25T brackets.

Comment

Damn, oh well I think there is a few Accord V6 and CLs at the yard.

Comment

You don't need 28mm thick rotors anyways unless you're tracking your car. The difference is that you'll have better heat dissipation, that's it.

Comment

Main reason was to not have to source the other brackets, to have all in one place.

Comment

23T brackets come on more cars than you'll find with 25T and 28T brackets combined.

All '93-'96 Preludes with the H22A
              '91-'95 Legends with single-piston calipers
              '95-'98 2.5TLs
              '98-'02 Accord V6s

...and I'm sure various and sundry cars in markets outside of the US.
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Sadly of the 15 Legends in my area, none had dual piston calipers so for now it is on hold but good to know about the single piston Legend bracket. I got 15 cars to choose from.

Comment

Working...
                X