Sunroof Leaks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunroof Leaks...

Does anybody know the size of hose used for the sunroof drain tubes? The one on my passenger side has shrunk to the point where it pulled out of the fender grommet and I can't get it back together. Any help is appreciated!

Hmm this info is impossible to find. Buut... what's it matter. Find something near 1/2", zip tie it on there so it never comes off. Or get in there and measure it. You may still be able to order it.

Pic

Comment

I was able to get in there but the hose doesn't want to move in either direction. I'm not sure if Honda put any clamps on it to keep it in place or not but what I think I will do is splice a new section of hose to the end and just run that out the wall and do away with the grommet piece. I'm getting tired of wet carpet and the musty smell. Thanks for the input!

Comment

According to Majestic, the hoses have been discontinued. There are clamps at the top end.
        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Working...
        X