Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Fog Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foglights are appearance boosters.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

what ever you do take those off and dont hide the beautiful cb7 grille!

Comment

Ohh Man!!! I dindt even noticed you had fogs on your grill

Comment

Haha yeah, they look alright and they really do help with lighting but I'd rather have some really clean ones

Underground.Society
          Originally posted by Deevergote
          If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarplayer825 View Post
            Haha yeah, they look alright and they really do help with lighting but I'd rather have some really clean ones
            less than $200 will get you a nice set of 90-91 fogs, there are actually probably a little under a half dozen sets on ebay. just search "cb7' "cb3" and "cb9" accord.

by the way, your car is mint!

Comment

okay i have a 90 accord but it has a 93 front bumper i have owner some crx's and a hatch or two but this is the first i have ever owned an accord so i do not know as much about them as i should.... i want the jdm foglights but i have never took my front bumper off cuz i can clearly tell it is rigged so i have had no point to take it off are there brackets already there or do i hav to buy a new bumper and if i have to but a new bumper then where can i get a new bumper with foglights already in it or foglight brackets?..

thanks
              dustin

Comment

well having checked several Junkyards in NC (i live in Morehead City.) I can almost NEVER find anything worthwhile (almost, i found a flushmount spoiler once, lol) and even less foglights. I would say your best bet is to either buy on ebay, or buy from someone on here that is selling his/hers.
                BTW hes right, everyone wants a Z71 in NC, so cb7s are dirt cheap, but often badly abused...
                (remembers vehemently the next door neighbor´s cb7...)
                (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                My (old) Ride

Comment

ebay is the place to be sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan1987 View Post
                    well having checked several Junkyards in NC (i live in Morehead City.) I can almost NEVER find anything worthwhile (almost, i found a flushmount spoiler once, lol) and even less foglights. I would say your best bet is to either buy on ebay, or buy from someone on here that is selling his/hers.
                    BTW hes right, everyone wants a Z71 in NC, so cb7s are dirt cheap, but often badly abused...
                    (remembers vehemently the next door neighbor´s cb7...)
                    Where are there junkyards in the Triangle area? I've never heard of any at all and I have no idea where they would be

Underground.Society

Comment

Originally posted by guitarplayer825 View Post
                      Where are there junkyards in the Triangle area? I've never heard of any at all and I have no idea where they would be
                      In the triangle area? im not too familiar with up there, but in jacksonville, wilmington, and in newport ive looked around, and theres a couple good things, but nothing that will make you crap your pants. i doubt honestly that you will find foglights, but there might be some spoilers hanging around.
                      Try a google search for junkyards in the triangle area, or check your local yellow pages, etc.
                      Hope that helps
                      (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                      Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                      My (old) Ride

Comment

Well you got 30 posts now, go check out the classifieds, as there are a few sets there last i checked. BTW yes its random what cb's came with foglights, as they were all dealer installed, not factory installed.
                        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                          Well you got 30 posts now, go check out the classifieds, as there are a few sets there last i checked. BTW yes its random what cb's came with foglights, as they were all dealer installed, not factory installed.
                          Oh, that makes sense, thanks for clearing that up.

Underground.Society

Comment

not a bad idea bro

Comment

I went to the dealer and got something like this:

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X