Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in all reality most any festoon bulb will fit for the most part i have found. i think i have a 39mm bulb in mine.

they make 2 different sizes on those dome lights, remember on the inside of that dome light housing is a lot more room than you think

edit: the 25 superflux board is only 2" by 2" i think that would fit in there fine, you would just use double side tape and hold it in there the lense is frosted i dont think you would have to worry about seeing it
    Last edited by 92_EX_Ninja; 07-06-2008, 01:55 AM.

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Are you using one of those multi-LED bulbs in your dome light?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

not yet i have an 8 led 39mm festoon bulb, i havent had the cash to get the superflux but i will be ordering it this fri

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Sweet. Definitely have to post up pics of that.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I'm hoping to have this on my mod list soon. Still shopping for bulbs. So far Ebay is looking like the cheaper way to go over AutoZone.

Convenient + More $ = AutoZone
            Not as Convenient + less $ = Ebay

Comment

check out superbrightleds.com besthongkong.com and oznium.com

you will get more reliable products then getting them from ebay

92 ex 5spd

Comment

I just need to come across another 10 bucks for my LED fund and I should have my front corners done again.
                wat?

Comment

this thread is great. i was always kinda worried about the corner LED lights that stayed a little lit when the car is just sitting there. at least im not alone on that.

and as for the dome light...i was really considering trying these out..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Super...spagenameZWDVW

i bought my license LED lights from him before and havent had any problems. does anyone have these or have anything similar to it?

FS: OEM Fuel Filter, ES Tie Rod Boots, Chrome Bulbs

Comment

Here are some, "It's almost 2am and I cant find my damn tripod" shots of the LED's.

Best rearend shot I could get without finding my tripod.

Looking at the passengers side rear.

Looking at the passengers side corner light

And for anyone that is wondering how these look when they are off...

Thats looking at them through my amber corner lenses. It is just barely visible, one of those things that I wouldn't have noticed had I not been looking for it. Far from anything that draws anyone's attention to your car.

I'm hoping to get some better shots this evening, just have to find my tripod.

Comment

Lookin good Mike!

Boy those license plate ones really are bright! My lenses are dirtier than shit and even after ive cleaned and soaked them, they still look dull. I wonder if LEDs will still shine through?

Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                        Boy those license plate ones really are bright! My lenses are dirtier than shit and even after ive cleaned and soaked them, they still look dull. I wonder if LEDs will still shine through?
                        I cleand the snot out of the lenses that cover those license plate bulbs. They still look dirty but the light really shines through. Big difference IMO.

I have some old license plates I will throw one of them on there and get some pics so everyone can see the output without posting up my plate number.

Comment

Got muh corners.

Gotta love the glow
                          wat?

Comment

Side View

Straight on from behind

Looking up at the bulbs

There you go Mike.

EDIT: A question for those of you that have bought the Load Equalizers at an AutoZone store.... Were they out in the store around the LED bulbs or were they located elsewhere in the store? I stopped by my AutoZone this afternoon on my way home and the guy working there had no idea what I was looking for and I did not see any around the LED bulbs...
                            Last edited by MadSpleen85; 07-14-2008, 01:03 AM.

Comment

last time i was autozone they had the load equalizers by the led bulbs im using led bulbs from superbrightleds.com on my car and i dont have the after glow from my corners i also have a 36 white led board from them in my domelight i will post up pics of my setup when i get home

Comment

i didnt look closely, but a complete list of bulbs used in each place would be nice
                                I old cars
                                Syndicate
                                87' Mazda rx7 TII - not stock
                                90' Honda Accord coupe - stock

Comment

Working...
                                X