Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Blucb7s blue cb7 ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blucb7s blue cb7 ;)

The cars been in my family since it was brand new in 1993. I still remember my mom driving it home from number 7 honda in woodbridge. I've done what i can to keep it clean while being a daily driver for most of its life to this point. Within the past two years its undergone some fixings and a few mods started in summer 2011. Hopefully theres a lot to come.

Last edited by blucb7; 02-23-2012, 08:57 PM.

penetanguishene
    Last edited by blucb7; 02-23-2012, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Super Clean bro!

Comment

After having a drunk driver rear end my cb as well as an incident with a car wash and my rear bumper being partially ripped off i had the damage repaired and the rust removed on the rear quarters. Definately costed a pretty penny but was worth it. I'm a plumbing apprentice so i'm teaching and figuring everything out myself and am doing what i can by myself.

Most cbs in Canada are in this shape or worse (not mine in picture my bumper was worse)

after the rear repairs

installed a new head unit

The stock speakers in their pods were cutting in and out and needed to be replaced so realizing the holes in the door were bigger than my stock speakers i put in some 5 1/4" jbls i got from a friend with some 3/4" balsom birch spacers and speaker baffles to keep them dry.

Comment

This thing looks brand new man!!

Comment

i was getting some rattling noise going over bumps and pulling into drives and needed new upper control arms

Once in a while i see another cb thats taken care of

i'd like to get some one-pieces too but these are good for now because one of my stock ones was smashed by an old lady and my hood chipped and bent as well

this guy flew into my car at night and bounced all over scaring the shit outta me while i was drivin

Last edited by blucb7; 02-23-2012, 09:06 PM.

Comment

thanks guys i appreciate the comments. Its not easy in this city with the heavy winter salting.
              Last edited by blucb7; 02-23-2012, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Nice and clean! Most CB7s I see in Ottawa are eaten by rust in the quarter panels. I can see yours is rust free! Great to see other Canadians on this site! I'm going to Toronto tomorrow to the Auto show!

1993 Honda Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhoenix82 View Post
                  Nice and clean! Most CB7s I see in Ottawa are eaten by rust in the quarter panels. I can see yours is rust free! Great to see other Canadians on this site! I'm going to Toronto tomorrow to the Auto show!
                  o nice i used to drive it out to ottawa to visit my x gfs fam. Its a nice quiet place.. I may hit the auto show myself but am more about the import tuner show later this year naturally

Comment

R u sure u didn't respray this car man?
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by blucb7 View Post
                      o nice i used to drive it out to ottawa to visit my x gfs fam. Its a nice quiet place.. I may hit the auto show myself but am more about the import tuner show later this year naturally
                      I've heard about this import show, but when is it? Because a friend of mine told me it was cancelled or something like that.

1993 Honda Accord EX

Comment

Nice CB! Super clean.

I used to work near Number 7 Honda when I lived in Ontario.

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                          R u sure u didn't respray this car man?
                          some parts have been like the rear quarters and the rear bumper because of repairs but for the most part its still original. I just had the hood sprayed today actually cuz of a dent and stone chips.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhoenix82 View Post
                            I've heard about this import show, but when is it? Because a friend of mine told me it was cancelled or something like that.
                            shit i hope not i haven't been in years and just drool over the r32s and 33s there.

[QUOTE=I used to work near Number 7 Honda when I lived in Ontario.[/QUOTE]

I've taken it there off and on for years so maybe u could have had ur hands on it at one point? i was there maybe a year ago last

Comment

gotta be sure to get an oil spray each year

taken yesterday after the hood was repainted and bumper touched up

looking for tein coilovers for spring

Comment

Working...
                              X