• Time
  • Show
Clear All

90-93 Accord Adjustable Front Upper Control Arm AKA Camber Kit 4 Degree

90-93 Accord Adjustable Front Upper Control Arm AKA Camber Kit
    - 4 Degree +2 -2
    - Steel, thick end plates
    - Pair/Set
    - $260 Shipped US. Upgraded Hardware (Larger)
    -$280 Shipped US. Upgraded Hardware (Larger) Powder Coat any of our 150 stocking colors.
    Wait time is 2.5 weeks upon purchase. 1 week additional if want Custom Powder Coating Color. Replacement Ball Joints are available at $40 each ball joint or $60 each with sliders. Paypal Payment.
    Email ExplicitSpeed360@aol.com

------ We have discontinued selling this item for 90-93 Accord. Lot of customers had no issues on fitment. Few that were way lowered/Slammed did. There is a seam inside the wheel well that can easily be notched to clear in order to work. Yes can still have them be made but you will be at your own risk and will also be advised of this. There is no other manufactures that are going to be able to make them unless modify the seam. There is no other designs that will be the "miracle" Car will only give you what it will give. We never made these or claimed to be ours. A manufacture made them. Thanks ---------------
    Last edited by ESP-net; 01-17-2020, 05:00 PM.

This would be awesome! Can you elaborate as to who makes the ball joints? And what do you mean "with sliders" Are they not all adjustable?

Thanks for continuing to make stuff like this!
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
      This would be awesome! Can you elaborate as to who makes the ball joints? And what do you mean "with sliders" Are they not all adjustable?

Thanks for continuing to make stuff like this!
      With sliders probably means a replacement ball joint (if/when the time comes) is already installed in the sliding plate.
      90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
      08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

That is correct Fleetwood. With Slider Plate and Ball Joint ready to go.

Comment

Have these been tested? (how long / in all environments, etc) I've seen others cap the top or make a square around the whole sliding ball joint. Has there been any concern over this?(example)

And do they fit in the wheel well? I mean, I have UCA hitting now, these things are very square compared to OEM which are triangle. Basically asking if these will eliminate my UCA banging.

Do they have the same caster as OEM?

Comment

Looks stout, pending answers on clearance I'll add these to my soon-to-purchase list.

Comment

bump for answers,

Comment

ya. and considering we have folks grinding down the triangle UCA already (shown here) I'm a little doubtful that these fit. It could be the photo too as these looks shorter. (don't stick out from the body of the car as much)

Comment

I'm down to do some testing on it.

Comment

Here in a few weeks when I have some extra cash I'm going to order a set.
                    MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

I cannot say guys... I can only theory that they look similar in height and overall spacing what is currently out there for other Accord Chassis... If asking can you lay frame on the ground and expect not to make clearance in the bay probably not. Should it help the average lowered car yes. I do not make them. Just provide alterations to make a better product. I am not aware of any issues with the CB of these. For the 92-96 Prelude have been proven to work with just slight trimming of the corners up front which I do provide the service to do that with the Larger Upgraded Hardware. As well as option of Powder Coating Colors. As the pictures show. You can see it is much stouter piece than what is out there. Once again... I do not make them and accept no liability what so ever. This will be in sheet provided with them. I just make Alterations.

So for now I am not aware of any issues. If anyone wants to try them out and work out any bugs if need be such as trimming etc. Koo. This just allows us to try and bring a bolt in product for the whole Community.
                      Last edited by ESP-net; 03-22-2018, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Understood. But just curious if you are aware of the UCA issues CB7s have when you made this piece or was it just a generic model?
                        Two majors issues when lowering...

1. The UCA will hit and scrape the sides (link)

2. The top of the ball joint will hit the body.

Comment

In theory the ball joint to me would be about in the OEM height...in relation to the chassis rubber pillow bushings... Closest part would be the top of the bolts...

The link shown is similar to the 92-96 Prelude units simply trim the front corners/shave down....

You have 2 options... you purchase a SPC lowering ball joint with a huge top hat with the nut/stud on it... sticks up quite a bit higher than OEM... sure hits the frame... when slammed...

You make do with what is given here and alter if need be... You cannot really make anything slider type more slimmer and be strong... if the chassis only gives you what it gives... that is it. I do not forsee any other way to make it slimmer... nor will there be.
                          Last edited by ESP-net; 03-22-2018, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                            Understood. But just curious if you are aware of the UCA issues CB7s have when you made this piece or was it just a generic model?
                            Two majors issues when lowering...

1. The UCA will hit and scrape the sides (link)

2. The top of the ball joint will hit the body.
                            Raf I think the only way to solve the problem your looking for is to do what Lucifer did. Weld in extensions for the upper control arms to swing into. If you look at his MRT you can see how he solved the hitting issue (here is the post with the best picture of it UCA extensions). It's the only "correct" way I've seen the issue solved.
                            Last edited by Rilas; 03-23-2018, 02:32 PM.
                            MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

I mean the chassis was never designed to be lowered quite a bit as most Honda's weren't shock tower plates are becoming more common. Even kits out there to do so. Just cut and weld in.... the problem lies where the Upper Control Arm and its given points... ball joint needs to be at a certain place when the car is lowered. It brings the wheel well top closer in clearance. You cannot really make the unit more slim in design to do what you want it to do and have same strength. Alterations to the chassis is necessary.

Comment

Working...
                              X