• Show
Clear All

nice, lips!

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
      nice, lips!
      Thank you very much! coming from the JDM man that's a very big complement

Comment

pnoycb7, you should try and stock up on some of those rare items. Gems like those would bring in some dough......

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
          pnoycb7, you should try and stock up on some of those rare items. Gems like those would bring in some dough......
          I try to snatch up as much rare items that I could as they come along.

Comment

Me want lucky star!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
            PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

u and everyone else that ran across this thread. get in line...
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

my Chargespeed EXT FORCE....painted.but still lying around at my store....

-My Member Ride thread-
                -JL store-

Comment

found this on the net. It's for a CD but I'm sure it can be modified for a CB. It's a G-square

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

that reminds me of a greddy aha, looks nice!

Comment

Originally posted by pnoycb7 View Post
                      found this on the net. It's for a CD but I'm sure it can be modified for a CB. It's a G-square

[IMG][/IMG]

thats not a g-square, thats the greddy gracer front lip for the 94 95 cd. G-square lips are fiberglass not abs plastic like the one pictured.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                        thats not a g-square, thats the greddy gracer front lip for the 94 95 cd. G-square lips are fiberglass not abs plastic like the one pictured.
                        I was just going by what the add said. it said G-square so I guess they are wrong....oh well

Comment

i know its just me but i dont really like the luck one i like the charge speed the legend and the rare mugen!

Comment

Played around with this when my wife tangled with a stone wall and shredded the corner of her bumper. Cut the bottom off, flipped it over, and mounted to the bottom of the new bumper just for kicks. Thought about using other pieces of the old bumper to fill in the lower section some. Too extreme for a stock LX (maybe too extreme for anything!). Besides, she'd tear it up everytime she went over a curb. Installed a factory EX lip.
                            Last edited by Fleetw00d; 01-24-2018, 08:54 PM.
                            90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                            08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

I want this one.

Looks like Thai, Laos, or Cambodia plates.

My parents are going to Thailand next year in spring. I'm going to have to give them this photo to ask around. Maybe they'll find one and bring back home to me.
                              Last edited by jimy; 12-16-2010, 01:09 PM.

Comment

^^^ That pics are from the Thailand's cb3 crew.
                                It can't be Laos cause the road in Laos suck big time and most people ride pickup not low car.

Your parents? Why didn't you just ask Pao, he just left two week ago.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X