X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reputable shops, Machine Shops, Tuner Shops

UPDATED: 4 March 2013.

This was an idea brought up by a fellow cb7 member. In here list shops you have good experience with and bad experience. List your location and preferably name and address of the shop and I will update it on the 1st page on here. No pointless chatter in here. You are allowed to express your experience with the shop though.

Dallas:

T1 Race Development
    5121 Grisham Dr Ste A
    Rowlett, TX 75088
    Phone : 214-607-9022
    Fax : 214-607-9090
    E-Mail : tony@t1racedevelopment.com

Alamo Autosports
    Alamo Autosports
    1218 Colorado Ln #C3
    Arlington, Tx 76015
    Phone : 817-860-4300

Jotech
    2518 W. Kingsley Rd. Ste 102
    Garland, TX
    Phone : 972-278-9744
    Fax : 972-840-8773

San Antonio:

M.A Performance
    8034 Culebra Road
    Suite 108
    San Antonio TX 78251
    E-mail: modified.accordingly@gmail.com

Contact Info: PM Rudimentary
    Specialize in headlight retrofits and are authorized dealers for TRS, Morimoto, NRG, and Dipyourcar.com

Austin:

Houston:

Originally posted by NAiL05
    I deleted a few posts. This part is for posting reputable shops not discussion. If you want to ask about tuning, please post in the Texas discussion thread stickied and so on. Thanks for the people that contributed and I will keep on updating this as they come. I will NOT include web based. Anyone can buy stuff online. I am posting shops that you can get the part from a decent source for a decent price.
    Last edited by cb7pr; 03-04-2013, 05:34 PM.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

I had a surprisingly good experience at Lute Riley Honda in Richardson. The service guy was friendly, the mechanic that came out to look at the car before the work was decided actually listened to me. Cost of the valve adjustment was typical Honda dealer (high), but customer service/care-wise, Id go back again.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Comment

I have dealt with Jotech in the past; they were fast and efficient at putting on my Apex WS v1.0 back in the day. Their supplier's shipping times left something to be desired, however.
      Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
      2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
      2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

I have been taking my car for service work here in texas to Wilson Imports, in Houston, they do everything but alignments and body/paint work, and they are very reasonably priced. Brought my own parts, blower motor labor was $80 (well worth the money in my opinion), and thermostat & fanswitch labor was 25.

Headgasket replacement $500 using Honda Genuine parts
        Timing belt job $450 using Honda Genuine parts

Some other quotes I recieved if I provide the parts:
        $100 labor to install a6 windage tray, oil pickup, oil cooler, and gaskets.
        $100 labor to install oil pressure, oil temp, water temp, and battery gauges and sensors.

Their Address is:
        Wilson Import Repair
        5930 Highway 6 N Ste C1
        Houston, TX 77084
        281-858-1500
        Last edited by cloudasc; 03-20-2009, 08:10 PM.
        PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Working...
        X