Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

best way to remove sand: vinegar and water, or just plain water?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    Building the largest member base possible is not my goal. I'd rather have a small group of quality members than a large group of idiots!
    That's what Honda Tech is for.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
      Op is clearly mentaly ill and doesnt understand why rules exist ...

however this thread is extreemly epic so i thank op for making it as ive needed a good laugh now im off to walmart to drink my coolaid from a douche bag
      Dark accord- you have to do this. Take a buddy with you so they can get some video of you doing this and the people's reaction. Man, you have an opportunity to have one of the greatest vidoes on the forum. This could go viral. So, gather up some peeps and go!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
        If it doesn't pertain to you then he was talking about the other guy. :P This ite is epic but it's slowing meeting it's death ;(
        Then abandon ship, brother, if that's your attitude.
        That's not exactly a nice thing to read for the people that are working hard NOT to let this site meet its death.

Originally posted by danf20bcb7 View Post
        just to be clear(running on like no sleep) whos "his" are you refering too me or him lol? cause i wasnt downing this site nor the cb name. i think i misread
        I was referring to the OP. Since everyone seems to be talking about the ACTUAL topic of this thread now, I addressed that. And I was responding to YOU about HIS comment about $2000 cars...

Comment

ohhhhh some one is angry!!!!!!!!!! this is the best webside for accord 90-93 so take ur time here and learn i was in ur position but all this people are great

paypal info:leonardorivera50@yahoo.com

Comment

I would go with plain water, the vinegar might irritate the vaginal region.

Comment

The funny thing is that as the title changes, the conversation twists in this thread seem SO random!
              ^^^ lol i agree, reading this entire thing just now was so entirely random LMAO

also THIS IS THE BEST 4TH GEN FORUMS AROUND i love all the awesome information here. that is all.
              1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
              1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
              1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
              1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

I take pride in my colon blasts. I can't hide when I rip one anyway, so I just make it obvious and own that shit. If I let it out nice and quiet, and nobody knows it's me... I get this look on my face like I'm desperately trying to keep the biggest secret in the world.

That, or I'm the only other person in the room, and it's REALLY hard to convince someone that the stank they're marinating in belongs to themselves!
                I did that to my friend's girlfriend. I laid down a stinkscreen, and it caught her mid-sentence as she was walking across the room talking to me. There was no denying it...

Originally posted by Mishakol129
                Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

man i was going to come in here asking why would anyone use vinegar to remove sand and where is it stuck to.

Comment

Originally posted by mappyCB7 View Post
                    I would go with plain water, the vinegar might irritate the vaginal region.

Comment

Comment

LMAO, I see we have a bunch of KIDS with computer balls. Try to find out where people in NC were and the post got deleted. Then I get nothing but smartass people to read the rules. Ask a ? and its "read the rules". My thing is that everyone is not a noob nor am I. I wanted more technical stuff, because let's face it the beginner section is what it's for,NOOBS. If you have to ask how to change out a timing belt or replace the o-ring on your dizzy then your a noob. I just didn't appreciate the attitude I received. I thought this site would be cool since I've owned CB7 cars since 1992 and could help alot of these guys on here. I should not have blasted Mr. Deevrgote like that and for that Im sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Strongsiide View Post
                          LMAO, I see we have a bunch of KIDS with computer balls. Try to find out where people in NC were and the post got deleted. Then I get nothing but smartass people to read the rules. Ask a ? and its "read the rules". My thing is that everyone is not a noob nor am I. I wanted more technical stuff, because let's face it the beginner section is what it's for,NOOBS. If you have to ask how to change out a timing belt or replace the o-ring on your dizzy then your a noob. I just didn't appreciate the attitude I received. I thought this site would be cool since I've owned CB7 cars since 1992 and could help alot of these guys on here. I should not have blasted Mr. Deevrgote like that and for that Im sorry.
                          Your apology would be better received without the first couple of lines, but w/e...
                          Originally posted by Mishakol129
                          Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by Strongsiide View Post
                            Believe it or not some of these "kids" may know a thing or two you don't. Just because you are older doesn't mean you know more. Knowledge is power. Thats why the CB7's can be what they are, it's all the knowledge here.
                            Last edited by BurtonRiderT6; 04-17-2012, 03:14 PM.

Comment

I agree, we need rules! Strongsiide is my cousin and he is really a good guy and will give the shirt off his back. Sometimes we all have bad days and hit send when were mad. He should have chose a better route to get his point across. I cant say anything bad, he has helped me with cars alot and basic life stuff.
                              "Cracker's crumble Honkies rumble"

Comment

Originally posted by carolinaex View Post
                                I agree, we need rules! Strongsiide is my cousin and he is really a good guy and will give the shirt off his back. Sometimes we all have bad days and hit send when were mad. He should have chose a better route to get his point across. I cant say anything bad, he has helped me with cars alot and basic life stuff.
                                Such as sending me a PM asking why his thread about NC members was deleted? He'd have gotten a response from me explaining exactly why.

No other posts were made by him that got a "read the rules" response... even the ones that had nothing more to offer but or when someone bought a VW or traded a lip for fogs...

His introduction and pictures of his car were well received (and they were posted in the proper section... see what happens when you follow the rules?)

The only other thread besides this one was a thread insulting me for not having the CB7tuner store open. It is closed at the moment because my previous decal supplier was sending me unacceptably poor products, and I have yet to find another trustworthy supplier. I did not discuss this publicly, as he was still doing business on this site under a prior arrangement, and I chose not to publicly bash him until we had officially severed ties.
                                I find it funny how strongslide hates this place so much, yet he bitches about the inability to purchase items bearing the site's name and logo.
                                The decals will be for sale again when I find a supplier I can trust. Shirts are available, and always have been... anyone who has PMed me about ordering one has been able to order if I had their size in stock.

BUT, talking to me like an adult seems to be out of the question. Instead, multiple threads bashing me are how he voices his displeasure at how this site is run. Then I get a PM today telling me how immature I am. (that PM mentioned my dick twice.)

Strongslide, www.mycb7.com is a very well-run site. The site is smaller, and there are fewer rules that are as strictly enforced. Feel free to post over there. May I give you some advice before you do? When you sign up... READ THE RULES!

Just because you're a noob doesn't mean everyone should expect you to be too stupid to read the rules. THAT would be pretty insulting, I would think! We give our members credit here... we assume they have the intelligence to read the rules so they will understand how to properly participate in this community. USUALLY they aren't given rude responses until they've displayed an ignorance of the rules multiple times.

Comment

Working...
                                X