No announcement yet.

Hondafan62269 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all of the comments everyone.

I am running some bald falken ziex's right now.

I live like 10 mins away from St. Louis in O'fallon, IL, I am over there all the time tho for racing and pretty much everything else.

I am torn between N/A and boost. What do you guys think? I can trade my turbo and my head for a fully built skunk 2 head with stage 2's in it. It will put down about 215-220 whp all motor. Plus... does anyone have an H22 block they would sell for cheap cheap. I dont care if it has pistons and rods in it or not.
    90 4 door w/JDM h22a(LSD)-intake-exhaust-clutch-flywheel=13.8@102 BITCHES!!!!

Comment

I saw a member at the track last night. I didnt think any of you guys lived in the STL area. Anyone else?

Comment

when u turbo let me know the parts you got and some links cuz im doin it and noone will give me help

Comment

14.0x @ 99mph? That's impressive. Is that with or without spray?

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDing2R
            14.0x @ 99mph? That's impressive. Is that with or without spray?
            Without, never got to spray it at the track yet. I dunno, I might spray once before I turbo. Selling the nitrous kit for cheap tho if anyone wants it.

My buddy has an H22 eg coupe and he just put the peak boost turbo kit on it. That things flies at 5 PSI! Flies!!! I beet him before he turboed so hopefully mine will be faster

Comment

Very nice looking car and those are some HOT times. However, I dont' think that is a short ram. The One I got off ebay is...well....much shorter.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordAnimal
                Very nice looking car and those are some HOT times. However, I dont' think that is a short ram. The One I got off ebay is...well....much shorter.
                Its a short ram for a 92-96 prelude

Comment

Sold to my buddy, I think he made a name on here already

Comment

Working...
                  X