Clear All

damn sick bro.. that looks sooooo hotttt man.. yo pm me
    MY FOR SALE THREAD

My Recent CB

My Old CBs

1991 Honda Accord EX - MY NEW ONE
    1991 Honda Accord LX - Impounded and GONE
    1993 Honda Accord EX H22 - SOLD

BTW IM NOT TURBO.. I WAS GOING TO GO TURBO WITH MY FIRST CB.. BUT IT GOT IMPOUNDED

Comment

No problem brother. I love the debadge.
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Fresh.

Had no clue you had an H. Did you have that when you came up to Nor Cal?

Comment

sickkkkkk mob status brah

Comment

Can't wait to see the C-Bomber team sticker grace you CB
            NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
            DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

The CB came out super clean man... How much did pay for evrything?

Comment

dam. FRESH! looks really good bro. black on black is always a win.

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
                  Fresh.

Had no clue you had an H. Did you have that when you came up to Nor Cal?
                  no bro i still had the f22, that was its last trip

Originally posted by yaboi jeff View Post
                  sickkkkkk mob status brah
                  lol..

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
                  The CB came out super clean man... How much did pay for evrything?
                  thanks sal..for everything came out to 1500, parts included i just bought the bumper the guy put the rest headlights (OEM), hood, radiator support, and paint for that price. is it a good price?
                  Originally posted by [sLow]CB View Post
                  dam. FRESH! looks really good bro. black on black is always a win.
                  thanks bro..yeah thats why i painted it black cuz i was undecided what color and i knew black couldnt go wrong
                  AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                  JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by iwork4mycb7 View Post

thanks sal..for everything came out to 1500, parts included i just bought the bumper the guy put the rest headlights (OEM), hood, radiator support, and paint for that price. is it a good price?

That is pretty good price man... I have to witness this Improved beast tomorrow if you go to the 626 meet.

Comment

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
                        That is pretty good price man... I have to witness this Improved beast tomorrow if you go to the 626 meet.
                        still need a whole lot to get it as clean as yours... yeah plans are to go
                        AT WEST COAST MEET

Comment

when i saw the new paint all i could say was PURE hotness. i LOVE it man. i love it. smaller tires and drop the rear down too and you'll be golden.

Comment

man carnal tu ranfla se ve chingon... i like a lot welcome to the black cb fam... so you gon put on the roof rack soon or wait to get her polished?
                            from this

Comment

Wow, I thought it was dope before. now im just speachless.
                              2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                              2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                              CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                              GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                                when i saw the new paint all i could say was PURE hotness. i LOVE it man. i love it. smaller tires and drop the rear down too and you'll be golden.
                                thanks man.. yeah if i drop the front i wont be able to exit my drive way at all. lol
                                Originally posted by my 9t9d View Post
                                man carnal tu ranfla se ve chingon... i like a lot welcome to the black cb fam... so you gon put on the roof rack soon or wait to get her polished?
                                gracias carnal, yeah im going to rock it after i get it polish which would be durng next week i think.

Originally posted by Hostile View Post
                                Wow, I thought it was dope before. now im just speachless.
                                thank bro, thanks for the good coments everyone
                                AT WEST COAST MEET

Comment

Working...
                                X