timmy0tool : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by typhoon
    That drop is serious. I'm thinking about those Omni Power coilovers. How happy have you been with those? How harsh is the ride?
    -Thanks
    omnipower are good coilovers but if you have the extra cash go with d2 or something similar (adjustable). the only flaw i see with omnis is that they are non-adjustable. overall they are good and the company is excellent to deal with. i had to change the front lower collars due to a recall they had for their first batch of coilovers. the succeeding batches are ok.

update!

see this dent?!

it was repaired in TWO days! i was amazed the shop did a great job for $385 (neighbor paid for it b/c she gave me the dent). i did some prep work beforehand though (i.e. remove the mudguard, inner fender liner, and beater wheels). pics will be up soon! photoshoot to come when the sprint harts are complete; stickers are trying to be made. stay tuned!
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

tightttttttttttttt keep use posted tim

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

doo u wannnaaaa beeh muh fiend????
        knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

Originally posted by BIEN_DIESEL
          doo u wannnaaaa beeh muh fiend????

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
          "2SIIC"
          Authentic Jerseys for sale
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

yo timmy just wanted to show you this cuz it reminded me of ur car.

Comment

That is Yogi's car, he and timmy are both members of team supastar.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                how should i know, i live in NY

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                  how should i know, i live in NY
                  Nope, Just informing you.

Comment

Nope, Just informing you.
                    thanks

Comment

very nice...love the gold wheels.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

yep that's correct sir. the rack thing is slowly coming to a end for normal cars. i feel they mainly look best on "wagonist" rides (xb, element, vans, etc). rackless is better plus i get better gas mileage too .

thanks for the complements fellas!
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                          omnipower are good coilovers but if you have the extra cash go with d2 or something similar (adjustable). the only flaw i see with omnis is that they are non-adjustable. overall they are good and the company is excellent to deal with. i had to change the front lower collars due to a recall they had for their first batch of coilovers. the succeeding batches are ok.

update!

see this dent?!

it was repaired in TWO days! i was amazed the shop did a great job for $385 (neighbor paid for it b/c she gave me the dent). i did some prep work beforehand though (i.e. remove the mudguard, inner fender liner, and beater wheels). pics will be up soon! photoshoot to come when the sprint harts are complete; stickers are trying to be made. stay tuned!

lol i took that picture and didnt even notice the dent

here's a picture i saved on my computer of a car when i barely became a member here and started to mod my car, didnt realize it was yours till a week ago abahah

Comment

the car is looking goos as always.
                            thanks again for the taillights, tim.

Comment

haha wilson you're a fan even before you knew me aww thanks brah.

yoshi i hope they are what you were expecting !
                              - 92 LX coupe
                              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Wow havent seen this thread in a while. How is it going bro...long time no chat...lol.
                                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                                ....................My New Baby
                                SOLD TO
                                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                                X